💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Arturo

she said her self it MIGHT be in 2 volumes..it implies shes not sure!!! she dont know the first single..or maybe again shes fighting her label..and those songs seem too random like some nicki minaj album track list

Yeah, she said that in October.

Jeff said that the lead single wasn't chosen as of 1 month ago, but said that may have changed since he last met up with Interscope.

Darcklighter22

She probably does have the tracklist. Just because she hasn't revealed it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

And I don't think this is an album with one concept.

this, I don't buy that she doesn't have a tracklist or a certain amount of songs chosen already. She just said it to watch us squirm :coffee:

bobhabanai

Yeah, she said that in October.

Jeff said that the lead single wasn't chosen as of 1 month ago, but said that may have changed since he last met up with Interscope.

go check LM: Gaga still can't pick songs/knows we (jokingly) 'want to kill her'

shes saying she has too many songs to choose from= no track list

Dylangaga

go check LM: Gaga still can't pick songs/knows we (jokingly) 'want to kill her'

shes saying she has too many songs to choose from= no track list

this TBH..do you think these songs are produced or just written?!?!

Shaney

Oh my god everyone is like piranhas in this thread :laughga:

Everyone that sees a troll post:

2ph2k.jpg

The member after everyone attacks them [warning]

qNgXw.jpg[/warning]

Edited by Pyrenti

Dylangaga

Oh my god everyone is like piranhas in this thread :laughga:

yeah hungry for gags to feed us infoo :crazy:

Jenniferella

The funny thing is that we are as desperate now as 1 or even 2 months ago D4S3b.png

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Antoni

What insider are you referring to? Where Can I find him/her?

http://iamtheharpy.tumblr.com/

I like the reasons he gives for Harpy being a song, too.

My name isn't Timmers

BigDreamer

I think this whole thing is just meant to be one big mind f*** to us all. Last spring/early summer Tara said the single would make us pee our pants but now there is no single chosen, Gaga tells us she has written so many songs and she has been piecing the album together and then we find out that only 5 or 6 songs are complete according to Vincent Herbert. Then there was the news that Lindsey Lohan was supposed to be in her next video (this info was given in the summer) but then nothing else has been said about it. Then the single was not picked. Then we knew Ratchet was gonna ft. AB and then we found out she wasnt going to be on it. I honestly dont think they are this confused about what to do with the album....I think its a part of the strategy to confuse us all and think that this album really isnt coming till 2056. I still expect a single within the next few months and an album no later then july 1st.

Dylangaga

Is anyone of you US MONSTERS seeing her in MARCH at BARCLAYS CENTER in BROOKLYN, NY?! I'll be there I can't wait I got floor seats =) maybe she'll have a new song she'll sing there

I think this whole thing is just meant to be one big mind f*** to us all. Last spring/early summer Tara said the single would make us pee our pants but now there is no single chosen, Gaga tells us she has written so many songs and she has been piecing the album together and then we find out that only 5 or 6 songs are complete according to Vincent Herbert. Then there was the news that Lindsey Lohan was supposed to be in her next video (this info was given in the summer) but then nothing else has been said about it. Then the single was not picked. Then we knew Ratchet was gonna ft. AB and then we found out she wasnt going to be on it. I honestly dont think they are this confused about what to do with the album....I think its a part of the strategy to confuse us all and think that this album really isnt coming till 2056. I still expect a single within the next few months and an album no later then july 1st.

In before her single is give me all your floppin ft. azealia banks and lindsey lohan

Hmmm first he says the exact date when a promo single (Burqa, March 19th) is being released. Then, a few days later he says the album release date or the single are still not finalized.

And a promo single is? Especially one that's a part of the "countdown" for the album release.

I would love for him to be real, but that's 100% fake.

Edited by Pop
The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Bloody hooker

I like this "insider". I do believe that he is close to gaga.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

George Black

Yeah but his cover for BURQA is faker than Nicki Minaj's ass tbh. I think this guy is as fake as all the other 'insiders'

i still dont get the concept/theme of ARTPOP...all these songs seem soo random to me..like a bunch of random words tea, guy, burqua, princess die, ratchet...

That's because the album hasn't been realeased yet. How on earth are you supposed to understand an album that doesn't even exist yet?

Zedd? NOPE. It's Madeon and Lady Starlight.

Wait... so that means Lady Starlight is the mysterious producer? :lolgaga: