Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I love Gaga and all..... but....

Chucky

Featured Posts

I don't like this era at all... :fat: 

Even the album is on par with one of my least favorites amongst my favorite artists..... :cry: 

Is anyone else in a similar boat and hates feeling this way? :fat:

I will always be a fan, but this era, like seriously... and that delayed music video, IF it even exists... :excuseme: 

Any thoughts? It's ok to voice a dislike of Gaga's work tbh... :manicure:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

This is actually my favorite album of hers. I just wish there were some more performances and that the video had come out. But I genuinely love this album.

Didymus

I agree. It's a mess. She should call it a day, cancel everything and work on something better.

Paper Planes

I love the album, but she just needs to get a grip on the reality of the industry again. Releasing an album and then hiding in a cave is going to get her no where.

delete it fat

I don't like the way it's been playing out, but I think it'll improve. I feel like she's just been stunted lately by the people who are trying to use her and control her.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

This is actually my favorite album of hers. I just wish there were some more performances and that the video had come out. But I genuinely love this album.

This :yes:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

I love the album for what it is but I am not Impressed with anything this era ...

Born This Way >>>>>>>>>>>> by light years > ARTPOP ..

And the video is not delayed, It's probably cancelled so just forget about it honey :rip:

This is how I feel:

Great album, great BEGINING of the era (swinefest, the performances that followed, x factor etc), but it seems that as soon as the album itself was actually released, we heard no more from gaga!

The album has some potential great radio hits IF they'd been released sooner and quicker. We could easily be on single #3 now tbh

Pure Adrenaline

Please when u become a pop start and start making messy eras only then I'll be qualified to have and opinion on that matter :manicure: :miley:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

gagaisitalian

Ehhh, I personally love ARTPOP (the album). It's so fun and so amazing. But I don't like how it's being executed.

But also, I don't care too much about videos and all that. I just want an awesome album and an awesome tour! 

And so far 1/2 of my wish has come true.

Your problem! You don't have to like it if you don't want to, it's ok.

I know it's ok, I just hate that I am not thrilled about it... I was exstatic with BTW... :cry: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived