💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

Hurem

Is it me or Poker Face gains more views per week than Applause?

It does. :yes: I keep track of Gaga's YT views and Poker Face is getting the most views for some time now.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame Romance

Born This Way
570,411 likes
320,810 comments

For the record :lana:

Which record?

Yanko

Is it me or Poker Face gains more views per week than Applause?

it does

because poker face is a classic 

Hurem

1 MONTH UPDATE

1. Poker Face (+3.822.660)

2. Bad Romance (+3.017.678)

3. Applause (+2.955.249)

4. Alejandro (+2.652.644)

5. Telephone (+2.560.493)

6. Born This Way (+2.277.524)

7. Paparazzi (+1.929.140)

8. Judas (+1.789.035)

9. Just Dance (+1.212.602)

10. G.U.Y. (+874.686)

11. The Edge of Glory (+824.419)

12. You & I (+711.206)

13. Marry The Night (+517.278)

14. LoveGame (+444.396)

15. Eh, Eh (+240.556)

Fame Romance

Blank Spce is less than 300K views away from reaching 1 billion!

Gypsy Life

Which record?

Nope it means that I'm writing it down in case it got a boost from the LGBT thing.

Born This Way video deserved so much more views. It should be around 300 million views instead of its tragic 154,122,973 views. :rip: 

CakeLikeLG

Born This Way video deserved so much more views. It should be around 300 million views instead of its tragic 154,122,973 views. :rip: 

long videos = less views. Is there even any music video longer than 7 minutes that has at least +600M views? Gaga would not be so far behind Katy & Riri when it comes to streaming if her videos were shorter. Telephone, Alejandro, GUY, Marry The Night, Paparazzi even You & I are all extremely long 

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

long videos = less views. Is there even any music video longer than 7 minutes that has at least +600M views? Gaga would not be so far behind Katy & Riri when it comes to streaming if her videos were shorter. Telephone, Alejandro, GUY, Marry The Night, Paparazzi even You & I are all extremely long 

Not true. I remmember that she was the first female to cross 1 billion views on Vevo, but that was before streaming became so big. Now super hits like Roar or Blank Space cross 1 billion views alone. Her peak in popularity was before streaming got so important.

Some will also say that her videos lost something when she decided to not work with real video music directors. That will explain why a hit like Applause has comparable views with semi-flops like Unconditionaly or This is how we do.

Unfortunately her place in Youtube Vevo charts is somewhere like Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato. If you can imagine, Selena and Demi have more Youtube subscribers than Gaga at the moment.:awkney:

I said 300 million views not 600 million views, have you seen Mirrors'? :awkney: 

artpopmess

I said 300 million views not 600 million views, have you seen Mirrors'? :awkney: 

Mirrors was a huge hit on radio. Not just pop radio which plays songs for 3 months top but also on HAC and AC. Also the story being told is generic and everybody in love could relate to it.

But yeah Born This Way should and could have had more views if it wasn't for the Audio video fiasco

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Fame Romance

Last Friday Night is 8 minutes long and has 500M+ views.

Hurem

But yeah Born This Way should and could have had more views if it wasn't for the Audio video fiasco

What fiasco? :reductive2:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived