💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

PicklePower

in the first week yes :rip:

but gaga and her team can only blame themselves for not promoting it even 30% of TF and BTWs promo

By this time how much had BTW sold?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | BeyoncĂŠ | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

By this time how much had BTW sold?

I THINK 3-4 million WW

Not sure if true but wiki says

as of march 2014, the album has sold 2.326 million copies in total in the US

PicklePower

I THINK 3-4 million WW

Not sure if true but wiki says

Wonder if ARTPOP will ever reach that?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | BeyoncĂŠ | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Justin Drew Bieber

Wonder if ARTPOP will ever reach that?

Honestly, in the next 30 years, I see ARTPOP having sales of around 20 million, you'll have to wait and to see why I think that ;)

PicklePower

Honestly, in the next 30 years, I see ARTPOP having sales of around 20 million, you'll have to wait and to see why I think that ;)

Maybe if Gypsy is released as a single it'll get a big sales boost!!!!!  :party:

Houdini

what lol

Houdini

Mediatraffic is not 100% accurate, but it gives you a very good idea of a sales of an album.

ARTPOP is probably between 1,83 million and 2 million copies sold.

Yanko

okay guys, who haven't bought ARTPOP legally quote me jJfGh9uo9Gycm.png

inb4 a combo of 5 quotes me directly underneath jJfGh9uo9Gycm.png

come on just buy ARTPOP jJfGh9uo9Gycm.png

dont have money for that 

100k left and she'll outsell MDNA!

slay :messga:

''When you hear the words “platinum†and “gold†in relation to record sales, they are based on certifications from the Record Industry Association of America, known as the R.I.A.A. The group audits shipments of CDs (and, in the past, albums and cassettes), and gives those awards based on what’s boxed up and trucked out of the pressing plants. Gold represents five hundred thousand units shipped, and platinum a million. Again, that’s shipped, not actually sold.''

R.I.A.A. are shipments numbers that other sites (Billboard, etc) take and pass it for sales.

so thats 2.3 :legend: slay 2.3 sold end of discussion  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Houdini

''When you hear the words “platinum†and “gold†in relation to record sales, they are based on certifications from the Record Industry Association of America, known as the R.I.A.A. The group audits shipments of CDs (and, in the past, albums and cassettes), and gives those awards based on what’s boxed up and trucked out of the pressing plants. Gold represents five hundred thousand units shipped, and platinum a million. Again, that’s shipped, not actually sold.''

R.I.A.A. are shipments numbers that other sites (Billboard, etc) take and pass it for sales.

so thats 2.3 :legend: slay 2.3 sold end of discussion  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

no that's mean it's shipments numbers.

Yanko

no that's mean it's shipments numbers.

(Billboard, etc) take and pass it for sales

IM GONNA DO THAT TOO :whitney:

tumblr_lxim12jlSX1qb3sgjo2_250.gif

MonsterOfSpain

Shipments mean the stores already bought the album, so I'm taking the 2.3 million number as official.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Shipments mean the stores already bought the album, so I'm taking the 2.3 million number as official.

But consumers haven't bought all of those yet. If you inflate Gaga's numbers to count shipments you'd have to inflate everyone else's numbers too, so it wouldn't make her sales look anymore impressive  :lana:

Whispering

But consumers haven't bought all of those yet. If you inflate Gaga's numbers to count shipments you'd have to inflate everyone else's numbers too, so it wouldn't make her sales look anymore impressive  :lana:

IFPI reported everyone's numbers the same, and Gaga was in the top 10 albums worldwide for 2013. Gaga's number weren't inflated. They were reported as "sales", like the other nine people in the top ten list of 2013.

ThisGuyTony

These two sites say ARTPOP is at 2.5 million copies sold worldwide. Are they credible?

She made an album about it. It’s sold more than 2.5 million copies.

http://www.buffalonews.com/gusto/concert-reviews/lady-gaga-dazzles-fans-with-fun-solid-show-20140707

Consider the following: ARTPOP, her third album, has sold 2.5 million copies worldwide.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2014/07/lady_gaga_ARTPOP_editor.php

Blank Space
IFPI reported everyone's numbers the same, and Gaga was in the top 10 albums worldwide for 2013. Gaga's number weren't inflated. They were reported as "sales", like the other nine people in the top ten list of 2013.
This, so haters can die trying to bring Gaga down, haters gon hate.!.

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived