💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

wow that's quite an achievement. congrats!

as for the real mj etc comments lets wait to see if she gets 5 number ones from this album.

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miranda Sings

Is everyone buying each individual song just so she can break the record???... :awkney:

Many people just go through and buy the songs they like instead of the whole album. Those seven seem to be liked the most.

TimisaMonster

Many people just go through and buy the songs they like instead of the whole album. Those seven seem to be liked the most.

:megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Miranda Sings

I guess so....so pathetic :laughga:

I'm sorry, but what's pathetic about people buying songs?

TimisaMonster

I'm sorry, but what's pathetic about people buying songs?

Trying to force her way through a MJ record instead of just buying the album

Miranda Sings

Trying to force her way through a MJ record instead of just buying the album

Do you honestly think people are doing that? Most people don't care or know about these records or whatever, they're just buying songs that they like.

Judas Oyster

iTunes didn't even exist when Michael Jackson had it's popular peak... Not trying to be negative but they can't really be compared because of that reason. Talking about iTunes...

That's a lie

tumblr_msi470WicK1r5ugcwo1_500.gif

Nope, its true. There's 0 quality on her album, everything is rushed. 20 songwriters and producers do everything for her and she record the album 2 weeks before the release. 

TimisaMonster

Do you honestly think people are doing that? Most people don't care or know about these records or whatever, they're just buying songs that they like.

Taylor Swift fans aren't trying to break records with a new album release and sales? :usrs:

Nope, its true. There's 0 quality on her album, everything is rushed. 20 songwriters and producers do everything for her and she record the album 2 weeks before the release. 

:thetea:

Miranda Sings

Taylor Swift fans aren't trying to break records with a new album release and sales? :usrs:

Possibly. But I don't get how that's any more "pathetic" than people buying 20 copies of ARTPOP. Fans want to support their faves. I don't think that's pathetic at all.

swine killer

"Female MJ"

tumblr_lszdr9W4FU1qlrzy2.gif

No offense but since when is a country girl singing about ridiculous separations being some sort of female MJ. Ohh the charts? No. Bye.

TimisaMonster

Possibly. But I don't get how that's any more "pathetic" than people buying 20 copies of ARTPOP. Fans want to support their faves. I don't think that's pathetic at all.

You can support without being a try hard 

Miranda Sings

"Female MJ"

tumblr_lszdr9W4FU1qlrzy2.gif

No offense but since when is a country girl singing about ridiculous separations being some sort of female MJ. Ohh the charts? No. Bye.

It's a joke, sis :duck:

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived