Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

Diamonds...yes. Stay...no way, unless they were just clueless. Anyone with common sense knew it was going to smash after the Grammy performance.

Eh many said Stay would flop like California King Bed, called it boring and that it would be lucky to peak in the top 20.

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
luckythisway

Will Urban support FourFiveSeconds?

they're probably going to make an urban radio edit for urban and a dance radio edit for top 40 so radio support most likely isn't going to be a problem

CHROMATICA

they're probably going to make an urban radio edit for urban and a dance radio edit for top 40 so radio support most likely isn't going to be a problem

For urban maybe but I think they'll leave it as is for pop.

luckythisway

For urban maybe but I think they'll leave it as is for pop.

Idk they did it for stay, all of me, stay with me, rolling in the deep (pretty sure some stations), and someone like you

CHROMATICA

Idk they did it for stay, all of me, stay with me, rolling in the deep (pretty sure some stations), and someone like you

They had different versions for all those songs??? I thought everyone was familiar with the standard versions of them.

Pure Adrenaline

pls people said that WFL would flop, they said Diamonds would flop, they also said Stay would flop ... hell I was even one of these people

if anything this will be top 5 at  worst but I'm sure that Def Jam wont let Rihanna lead single to fail to go to #1 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

luckythisway

They had different versions for all those songs??? I thought everyone was familiar with the standard versions of them.

yep they were all put over a dance beat and synths... of course the radio station decided what version to play but I heard remixes for all of those songs during their peaks

they were familiar with the original mostly because they downloaded it.. also some radio stations decided to play the original

CHROMATICA

yep they were all put over a dance beat and synths... of course the radio station decided what version to play but I heard remixes for all of those songs during their peaks

they were familiar with the original mostly because they downloaded it.. also some radio stations decided to play the original

Mess I hate remixes :deadbanana:

pls people said that WFL would flop, they said Diamonds would flop, they also said Stay would flop ... hell I was even one of these people

if anything this will be top 5 at  worst but I'm sure that Def Jam wont let Rihanna lead single to fail to go to #1 

Oh sis but she is no longer with Def Jam.  :creepflop:

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived