• Last Reply

OMGGGGG !!

Lips Are Movin jumps to #4 this week on BBHot100!!! :party:

So ****ing happy!

And Sam got another top 5 hit!! 

Ariana staying in the top 10 for a 33rd consecutive week :applause:

Thinking Out Loud  :omg:  :omg: 

Billboard Hot 100: #1(=) Blank Space, @taylorswift13 [7 weeks]. *5 weeks at #1*

Billboard Hot 100: #2(=) Take Me To Church, @Hozier [18 weeks].

Billboard Hot 100: #3(+2) Uptown Funk!, @MarkRonson Feat. @BrunoMars [5 weeks]. *new peak*

Billboard Hot 100: #4(+4) Lips Are Movin, @Meghan_Trainor [8 weeks]. *new peak*

Billboard Hot 100: #5(+2) I'm Not The Only One, @samsmithworld [15 weeks]. *new peak*

Billboard Hot 100: #6(+18) Thinking Out Loud, @edsheeran [10 weeks]. *new peak*

Billboard Hot 100: #7(-4) All About That Bass, @Meghan_Trainor [23 weeks].

Billboard Hot 100: #8(-4) Animals, @maroon5 [17 weeks].

Billboard Hot 100: #9(+1) Love Me Harder, @ArianaGrande & @theweeknd [10 weeks].

Billboard Hot 100: #10(-4) Shake It Off, @taylorswift13 [17 weeks].

Hozier, Meghan, Sam, Ed and Ariana :applause:

tumblr_nat3m7LCfz1tjwe6fo8_250.gif

UK Midweeks

The Pink Print #17 (-2) :shrug:

why are all my favs flopping commercially? :rip: 

i hope pp has some longetivity

she needs to release some good singles because anaconda and only are the weakest on the album 

artpopmess

Quess the UK only likes pop Nicki. She should make The Night Is Still Young a single there 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

spanishmonster

why are all my favs flopping commercially? :rip:

i hope pp has some longetivity

she needs to release some good singles because anaconda and only are the weakest on the album 

Physical sales are bad since the album is not at all stores because the error of her label: they put anaconda instrumental version.

buy stupid love on itunes

SomethingMore

IF IT DEBUTS BELOW #16.. it will be Nicki's lowest charting album in the UK.

It will probably fail to reach top 20 or barely take the #20 position.

It will probably fail to reach top 20 or barely take the #20 position.

possibly.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

ViviLittleM

"Space" also caps an incredibly successful year for women atop the Hot 100, as previously chronicled when female soloists kept men out of the top five for a record seven straight weeks in September-November. With this week's charts dated Dec. 27, women end 2014 having topped the Hot 100 (in lead roles) for 28 of 52 weeks. In 2013, women held the top spot for only 17 weeks, which followed lead females controlling the chart for 23 weeks in 2012. This year marked the most dominant one for women in the No. 1 spot since 2011, when women held the apex for a hefty 37 frames (led by the likes of Adele, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Rihanna).

Taylor Swift Accepts Billboard's 2014 Woman of the Year Honor: 'Amazing Early Birthday Present'

"Space" stays at No. 1 on the Hot 100 powered by its coronation on Radio Songs, where it lifts 2-1 with a 4 percent gain to 137 million in all-format audience, according to Nielsen Music. It's Swift's fourth Radio Songs leader, following "Shake" (four weeks), "I Knew You Were Trouble." (four, 2013) and "You Belong With Me" (two, 2009).

Reaching the top of Radio Songs in just its sixth week, "Space" ties Pharrell Williams' "Happy" (the No. 1 Hot 100 song of the year) for the fastest flight to No. 1 in 2014. In fact, in the past 12 years, just two songs other than "Space" and "Happy" have soared to the summit in only six weeks: Eminem's "The Monster" (featuring Rihanna) (2013) and Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" (2011).

"Space" tallies a sixth nonconsecutive week atop the Digital Songs chart with 249,000 downloads sold (down 2 percent) in the week ending Dec. 14. As on the Hot 100, Swift rewrites her longest command on Digital Songs, passing the five-week reign of "Never." "Space" also leads Streaming Songs for a fifth week, with 12.2 million U.S. streams (up 1 percent).

ViviLittleM

The Voice still a good promo spot :rockstar:

NBC's singing competition is steady with the recent May ender.

NBC closed out another season of The Voice on Tuesday night. The two-hour wrap-up for the seventh cycle was enough to easily win the night for the network in the key demo. With an average 3.2 rating among adults 18-49 and 12.7 million viewers, The Voice was on par with its latest finale in May -- steady in the demo and up 9 percent with its overall audience.

'The Voice' Series 7: And the Winner Is...

It's still a drop from last fall's finale, however. The comparable episode last December averaged a 4.0 rating in the key demo. The Voice wasn't the only thing NBC had going for it last night. At 8 p.m., the special Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas pulled a 1.3 in the demo.

CBS led the night with total viewers, though all three of its dramas took a hit from last week. NCIS (2.3 adults) was off two-tenths of a point, while NCIS: New Orleans (1.9 adults) and Person of Interest (1.3 adults) dropped four-tenths of a point.

'Begin Again' Song 'Lost Stars' Finds Its 'Voice'

There were more holiday specials on ABC, albeit repeats, with A Charlie Brown Christmas leading the pack with a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49. Fox had the second season finale of MasterChef Junior (1.7 adults), steady with last week's showing -- but at an all-time high among total viewers with 5.5 million.

spanishmonster

10 Fall Out Boy - Centuries (light green) 0.2567 0.2404 0.2227

11 Damien - Soldier (The Voice Performance) (dark red) 0.2474 0.2524 0.2560 0.2

12 Jessie J - Masterpiece (dark green) 0.2373 0.2173 0.1893

buy stupid love on itunes

the night is still young will be next nicki single -_- 

wait it's not confirmed yet

bed of lies will be a single i think

BROSEIDON

the night is still young will be next nicki single -_- 

wait it's not confirmed yet

bed of lies will be a single i think

Bed of Lies is the single. It's being sent to pop in January.

Though I think it needs to be abandoned asap. It's clearly not taking off at all.

MonsterOfSpain

I thought Bed of Lies was already a single  :huh: She performed it everywhere.

Although she just released the video to Only aswell.

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived