💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

I'm not sure how I'm going to cope after they killed my husband Robb. :emo:

I really need to read the damn books. I keep saying that I will but never get around to it.  :noparty:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BananaTouch

Does anyone know if HBO has said anything about a trailer? I'm ****ing dying with this waiting :awkney: and GRRM shows no sign of releasing the sixth book  :toofunny:

Robotboy

i must finish the damn book first. i accidentally revealed who will be the first to die.. :fail: 

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Vernier

Has anyone seen these:

The funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEg4SEch27w

and the amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yydcG9woWA

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Smooth Criminal

emilia-clarke-as-daenerys-targaryen.jpg

There are only 88 days until the return of Game of Thrones.
OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDS

'Game of Thrones': First Look at Season 4's The Mountain Revealed (Photo)
Making fans of the series hold their breath for the last few months with little more than a peep on the fourth season's production, HBO announced Thursday that their flagship drama premieres April 6 at 9 p.m. (The night also sees the return of Veep, as well as the debut comedy Silicon Valley.)
PHOTOS: 'Game of Thrones'' Most Gruesome Deaths
The fourth season of Game of Thrones picks up where the last began, finishing up its adaptation of George R.R. Martin's A Storm of Swords -- the third of seven planned books in the series' source material.
Game of Thrones wrapped its third run in June 2013 with near-record ratings of 5.4 million viewers.
Fans can expect their first look at the new season Jan. 12. HBO also announced they will debut the trailer alongside the premiere of True Detective.

OMGGGGG!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo readyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

It's been far too long!!!! I'm dying from anticipation!  :excited2:

i wonder if i should rewatch the whole show before it starts again. it can be pretty dense. 

I've watched the whole show in 6 days  :sweat:

Vernier

i wonder if i should rewatch the whole show before it starts again. it can be pretty dense. 

With soo many characters to keep track of, I would too, especially since more characters will be introduced this season :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived