Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

I really should get the books!

me too last year I promised to buy them all after I watched the 4 season in a week :neyde:

I still haven't bought them :neyde:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Now I know why everyone prefers the books. They really are better. :legend: 

i love knowing whats going on in the head of characters :gaycat: . like catelyn stark's character while i didnt like her much for how she treats jon snow, her character is much more interesting  in the books.

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

i love knowing whats going on in the head of characters :gaycat: . like catelyn stark's character while i didnt like her much for how she treats jon snow, her character is much more interesting  in the books.

Same! Show-Bran was unbearable, but book-Bran is really interesting. You also get to appreciate Eddard more. :flutter: 

Pure Adrenaline

I have one question .... is the history of the GOT world written in the books ASOIAF :confused:

I have one question .... is the history of the GOT world written in the books ASOIAF :confused:

theres a video online that tells you the history of GoT but a lot of it is covered in the books as well. 

honestly you're better off watching the video because its hard for me to remember everything about the history of westeros from reading the books because the stories are scattered throughout the thousands of pages of the story and its hard to remember :duck: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Pure Adrenaline

theres a video online that tells you the history of GoT but a lot of it is covered in the books as well. 

honestly you're better off watching the video because its hard for me to remember everything about the history of westeros from reading the books because the stories are scattered throughout the thousands of pages of the story and its hard to remember :duck: 

oh thanks .... I  will probably watch when I have time and I can be concentrated at the same time cuz it's pretty long video :laughga:

I'm only just recently getting into Game of Thrones. But, yeez that's a lot of information to swallow all at once. It's as complicated as the LOTR universe :duck:

My favourite characters so far are Cersei and Daenerys :legend:

Jase

I'm only just recently getting into Game of Thrones. But, yeez that's a lot of information to swallow all at once. It's as complicated as the LOTR universe :duck:

Get ready for your emotions to be totally fucked.

Pure Adrenaline

yasssss stan for the Khaleesi :legend:

Get ready for your emotions to be totally fucked.

Haha, thanks for the warning. I'm planning to watch season 1 - 5 before season 6 airs next spring. So I've got quite some time to seek professional help if needed, in order to get ready for the new season :hunty:

yasssss stan for the Khaleesi :legend:

How can you not stan for the one and only Mother of Dragons? :legend:

Didymus

This just happened yesterday. Hilarious 50 minutes, though the fan questions were awful as usual. For the people who are curious, this is a list of who was there:

- Gwendoline Christie (Brienne)
- Liam Cunningham (Ser Davos)
- Carice van Houten (Melisandre)
- Natalie Dormer (Margaery)
- Sophie Turner (Sansa)
- Alfie Allen (Theon/Reek)
- John Bradley (Samwell)
- Hannah Murray (Gilly)
- Maisie Williams (Arya)
- Conleth Hill (Varys)
[ + David Nutter: director of the "Red Wedding episode" and ep. 9 & 10 of Season 5]
[ + Carolyn Strauss: executive producer]

Most interesting stuff:

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T MADE IT TO THE END YET:

- "Jon Snow is deader than dead" (Nutter)

- David and Dan still talk to George Martin as much as they used to before (Strauss)
- the actors know absolutely nothing about next season
- Sophie dismissed allegations of the writers making Sansa weak this season
- Sophie reveals that Reek was wearing one of Robb's costumes during her wedding
- Gwendoline refers to the Brienne/Jaime arc as a breakthrough in mainstream television for depicting a relationship of respect between a man and a woman that is not rooted in s-xuality
- Strauss defended the depiction of violence and rape, especially towards women, as harsh but realisic in the world and timeframe that was chosen
- Maisie dismissed the idea that female characters suffer harder, as a rule, referring to Jon and Theon's characters and storylines as examples
- John revealed that Samwell pleaded for Jon to be Lord Commander to be able to persuade him to leave the Wall for Gilly's safety later, reminding the audience that it's in his personality to attempt to mix the common good with his own personal agenda
- the "Red Wedding episode" is Obama's favorite episode (Nutter)
- Jon Snow is one of Obama's favorite characters (Nutter)

Only watch to enjoy the fun the cast is having. Absolutely no big reveals, incl. future cast members or previews. An audition compilation was shown as a nice extra, which you can find on the official Game of Thrones YouTube page.

Hecturr

This just happened yesterday. Hilarious 50 minutes, though the fan questions were awful as usual. For the people who are curious, this is a list of who was there:

- Gwendoline Christie (Brienne)
- Liam Cunningham (Ser Davos)
- Carice van Houten (Melisandre)
- Natalie Dormer (Margaery)
- Sophie Turner (Sansa)
- Alfie Allen (Theon/Reek)
- John Bradley (Samwell)
- Hannah Murray (Gilly)
- Maisie Williams (Arya)
- Conleth Hill (Varys)
[ + David Nutter: director of the "Red Wedding episode" and ep. 9 & 10 of Season 5]
[ + Carolyn Strauss: executive producer]

Most interesting stuff:

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T MADE IT TO THE END YET:

Hidden Content

- David and Dan still talk to George Martin as much as they used to before (Strauss)
- the actors know absolutely nothing about next season
- Sophie dismissed allegations of the writers making Sansa weak this season
- Sophie reveals that Reek was wearing one of Robb's costumes during her wedding
- Gwendoline refers to the Brienne/Jaime arc as a breakthrough in mainstream television for depicting a relationship of respect between a man and a woman that is not rooted in s-xuality
- Strauss defended the depiction of violence and rape, especially towards women, as harsh but realisic in the world and timeframe that was chosen
- Maisie dismissed the idea that female characters suffer harder, as a rule, than males on the show, referring to Jon and Theon's characters and storylines as examples
- the "Red Wedding episode" is Obama's favorite episode (Nutter)
- Jon Snow is one of Obama's favorite characters (Nutter)

Only watch to enjoy the fun the cast is having. Absolutely no big reveals, incl. future cast members or previews. An audition compilation was shown as a nice extra, which you can find on the official Game of Thrones YouTube page.

where the hell is emilia?

Didymus

where the hell is emilia?

She wasn't there last year either, she's shooting for a film :yes: So is Kit.

Archived