Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Side-note: I'm so glad that disgusting Red Viper is dead. I can't remember him being such an arrogant Latino slut in the book, but they certainly showed him that way on screen. He had 0 redeeming qualities imo.

Rude.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, yeah, she's a bit of a b---h, even in the past. I kinda get her motives, though. She's such a tragic character.

Although to be completely honest it's hard for me to dislike a female villain. #s-xist

Side-note: I'm so glad that disgusting Red Viper is dead. I can't remember him being such an arrogant Latino slut in the book, but they certainly showed him that way on screen. He had 0 redeeming qualities imo.

Girll.....

tumblr_mdj1pfkTts1r4hh8lo1_250.gif

Robotboy

yep red viper is probably the most overrated character (but i haven't read the books yet)

but he certainly did not deserve that :flop:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Lion Heart

Haha, yeah, she's a bit of a b---h, even in the past. I kinda get her motives, though. She's such a tragic character.

Although to be completely honest it's hard for me to dislike a female villain. #s-xist

:what:

How about the fact that he's the only man who stood up for Tyrion Lannister; he risked his life in order to save him?  

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oOi6JOXEQ

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jase

:what:

How about the fact that he's the only man who stood up for Tyrion Lannister; he risked his life in order to save him?  

:legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oOi6JOXEQ

Gross sobbing forever.

Ambrosia

I could only watch the first 44 seconds b/c I didn't want to see anything bad again.  What I did see made me so mad again.  He almost had it.  Just a few more stabs, and victory would have been Oberyn's.  :cry:  I thought for a second the good guy would triumph.  Why am I reliving the scene over again?  :smh:  I know why he couldn't have lived... then it would have been too much about him and his thing for revenge and that's too Count of Monte Cristo.  The author did right.  But still......:giveup:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Jase

I don't think it's going to happen but I'm emotionally preparing myself for Tyrion's death (that's not a spoiler, I legit don't know if he dies or not because I haven't read the books) because if I don't, I fear Game of Thrones may actually traumatize me.

Robotboy

it would be exciting if tyrion dies :popcorn: i really thought he would make it until the end

Jase

it would be exciting if tyrion dies :popcorn: i really thought he would make it until the end

I would be absolutely devastated. I know it's not real but oh my god. I'm so emotionally invested in him. :toofunny:

Robotboy

I would be absolutely devastated. I know it's not real but oh my god. I'm so emotionally invested in him. :toofunny:

my GUESS is that jamie saves him. :omg: we will see

Ambrosia

What if they focus on other stories these next 2 shows and we won't know until next season if Tyrion perishes?  :omg:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Jase

What if they focus on other stories these next 2 shows and we won't know until next season if Tyrion perishes?  :omg:

I don't think they'd be THAT cruel :fan:

Trust me. You'll see Tyrion again before season's end.

Dont't think we'll see Sansa again though.

Robotboy

Trust me. You'll see Tyrion again before season's end.

Dont't think we'll see Sansa again though.

you just spoiled arya and sansa won't meet. :grr: :emo:

Archived