đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 28 Atlantic City, NJ

famous

Featured Posts

I got tickets during the presale but my friends just flaked on me so if anyone needs floor for this show please contact me! I have 2 extra tickets!

I might have someone who wants them. I'll talk to them and then get back to you!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom went onto ticketmaster at 10:04 this morning and it wasn't giving us an option for GA :o just 100,200, or 300 level tickets. But we got a deal off of vivid seats. I can't wait for this show!

Lana Winters

My mom went onto ticketmaster at 10:04 this morning and it wasn't giving us an option for GA :o just 100,200, or 300 level tickets. But we got a deal off of vivid seats. I can't wait for this show!

For GA tickets you have to click on the price $106 and then uncheck all the options for the lower levels and it'll give you GA tickets. They're still available. :yes: Have fun!

FameMonster

I got GA tickets for this show, it'll be my first time seeing her since 2011. Words can't describe how excited I am to finally be able to see her perform again. Can't wait to meet you all!! :excited:

Hello, just registered here because I purchased tickets for this show this morning as a Christmas present for my wife and friends and then realized we have an out of town wedding that day.

I have a pair in 211 and a pair in 218.  After stubhub fees I think I paid about $90 per ticket.  Let me know if you're interested in getting in for much cheaper than the available tickets.

Lana Winters

I can't wait until June comes around. My parents always get free rooms to Resorts and we go during the summer all the way up to September every year and just hang around anyway but this time I get to see Gaga while going.  :excited2:

Jealous. I'm in Burlington county

oh nice 

and yeah CM is pretty damn cool in the summer it's just a ghost town from like october to may

ohsnapitszach

oh nice

and yeah CM is pretty damn cool in the summer it's just a ghost town from like october to may

I know! It's so dead. My friend has a condo there and it's so dead now

badboymonsterx

I got tickets during the presale but my friends just flaked on me so if anyone needs floor for this show please contact me! I have 2 extra tickets!

ME! please please

Lana Winters

I just got an email from ticketmaster that my ticket has been printed and they'll ship soon! I'm so excited. :excited:

I know! It's so dead. My friend has a condo there and it's so dead now

ah that's awesome I'm always jealous of people who get to vacation here it would be so much more fun

okay as for the show (i know it is really really far away...)

I was just at walmart and saw these amazing balloons that have flashing led lights inside and they were all different colors and idk i grabbed a pack to remind myself to buy more before the show they will be amazing to have flying around the pit I wanted to do something like this for the BTWB and i love this idea so i'm bringing a boat load of glowsticks to give to everyone and I'm gonna bring a whole bunch of these balloons... I want our pit to be memorable and stick out in her mind a lil bit just as a crowd who was crazy fun and wild I'm doing the same thing at the Philly show too (maybe she'll see the connection lol) 

ChristianSaad

ah that's awesome I'm always jealous of people who get to vacation here it would be so much more fun

okay as for the show (i know it is really really far away...)

I was just at walmart and saw these amazing balloons that have flashing led lights inside and they were all different colors and idk i grabbed a pack to remind myself to buy more before the show they will be amazing to have flying around the pit I wanted to do something like this for the BTWB and i love this idea so i'm bringing a boat load of glowsticks to give to everyone and I'm gonna bring a whole bunch of these balloons... I want our pit to be memorable and stick out in her mind a lil bit just as a crowd who was crazy fun and wild I'm doing the same thing at the Philly show too (maybe she'll see the connection lol) 

Aww how cute are you.. trying to make this a memorable show for everyone haha.. =)

Aww how cute are you.. trying to make this a memorable show for everyone haha.. =)

and plus that makes it fun for me knowing that I'm like doing something different - wth maybe gaga will notice, idk it just sounds fun to me and I think it will look awesome  :excited2:  :party:

Archived