💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 28 Atlantic City, NJ

famous

Featured Posts

ohsnapitszach

nice I'm from south jersey prob an hour and a half from philly and 30 mins from AC lol

lmao exact opposites. what town?

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question? Tomorrow I'm buying tickets but I'm just curious like is being in GA fun? Or is it just being squashed and pushed the whole time?

Lana Winters

I have a question? Tomorrow I'm buying tickets but I'm just curious like is being in GA fun? Or is it just being squashed and pushed the whole time?

It's a lot of fun. Like a giant party. If you're close to the front some people may try and push you off the barricade and whatnot, but just stand your ground. With TMB I didn't notice anyone fighting or shoving.

It's a lot of fun. Like a giant party. If you're close to the front some people may try and push you off the barricade and whatnot, but just stand your ground. With TMB I didn't notice anyone fighting or shoving.

Thanks. I really wanted to go to Philly bcuz I like being in big arenas better but GA was sold out:o So I guess I'm going to this show but with the long catwalks and the b-stage I think I'll be fine.

This venue is barely an arena. Its very small, you'll be finee!

You can use the venue's seating locator on its website to get an idea of what the view is like from your section.  I think you'll be fine! 

http://www.boardwalkhall.com/

Thank y'all so much  :hug: Think I'm buying tickets tomorrow!

Lana Winters

:smh: @ there still being GA tickets left after the tickets have been on sale for almost 3 hours.

edit: Little Monster zone is still available too. The mess.  :dies: This is the reason why I tried for AC last week instead of MSG.

badboymonsterx

Ok I'm confused someone please help me. IS GA better than getting ARTPOP zone tickets?? What's the difference? The ARTPOP zone looks worse?

Lana Winters

Ok I'm confused someone please help me. IS GA better than getting ARTPOP zone tickets?? What's the difference? The ARTPOP zone looks worse?

The ARTPOP Zone is the meet and greet. You're not inside the pit. During the show she's going to be coming on that stage and performing a few songs on the piano and you'll be within feet of her. You're also guaranteed a meet and greet and a cocktail party with her after.

The ARTPOP ZONE PACKAGE includes: One seat inside On-Stage ARTPOP Zone (elevated seated viewing area on-stage), Pre-show hospitality, After-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga in private lounge area with cocktails and beverages, Professional photograph taken with Lady Gaga, Exclusive Lady Gaga merchandise item, Collectible Lady Gaga laminate to remember your evening, and Onsite check-in staff

badboymonsterx

The ARTPOP Zone is the meet and greet. You're not inside the pit. During the show she's going to be coming on that stage and performing a few songs on the piano and you'll be within feet of her. You're also guaranteed a meet and greet and a cocktail party with her after.

Thank you love! Hmmm..I see they are sold out anyway (ARTPOP zone) - I'm so nervous I didn't realize the tickets went on sale already! =

Lana Winters

Thank you love! Hmmm..I see they are sold out anyway (ARTPOP zone) - I'm so nervous I didn't realize the tickets went on sale already! =

They are also $1500 and only 20 available. :toofunny: Luckily Atlantic City is one of the few shows that GA and LMZ hasn't sold out within seconds.

badboymonsterx

is anyone here meeting LG (did you get the ARTPOP zone) ??

They are also $1500 and only 20 available. :toofunny: Luckily Atlantic City is one of the few shows that GA and LMZ hasn't sold out within seconds.

OH LORD! lol yeah wouldn't have done that anyway haha

Lana Winters

They have the interactive seat map up now on Ticketmaster so you can pick and choose your seat(s) and see the prices. Since I bought LMZ on the presale and my mom wants to go I just bought her a reserved seat in section 212 row F for her and I'm going to tell her on Christmas.

At least if I get picked to go on stage/backstage she'll believe me now.  :teehee:

ChristianSaad

I got tickets during the presale but my friends just flaked on me so if anyone needs floor for this show please contact me! I have 2 extra tickets!

Archived