💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 28 Atlantic City, NJ

famous

Featured Posts

Prismatic

My worst nightmare came true, lol... maikeeb is going to the show in AC.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmfao, ALL the famous monsters are going.

If he gives me an attitude im gonna tell him to chill and to stop getting excited to someone he stalks everyday lol

Prismatic

If he gives me an attitude im gonna tell him to chill and to stop getting excited to someone he stalks everyday lol

Same here, haha. I'm usually nice, but if people are rude towards me, then I will turn into a monster, lol.

Chromatica

One guy[cute] has a tent out on the boardwalk already

I just went for a walk over there with my wheelchaired brother

If you see us any time this weekend say hi :fail:

My sister doesn't really wanna catch Crayon Pop so when should we get there in time to see Gaga? :sweat:  We have seats :fat:

Also someone please pinch me because I can't believe in 24 hours for the first time ever I'm gonna be in the same room as the woman who I've watched and listened to for 6 years... I ain't ready  :giveup:

Prismatic

Did my final check and I'm finally ready for s-xRAVE.... oops... I meant artRAVE :fan:

My sister doesn't really wanna catch Crayon Pop so when should we get there in time to see Gaga? :sweat:  We have seats :fat:

Also someone please pinch me because I can't believe in 24 hours for the first time ever I'm gonna be in the same room as the woman who I've watched and listened to for 6 years... I ain't ready  :giveup:

Gaga should come up around 9:10-9:30.

I think you should still see Crayon Pop. They seem pretty fun and cute.

GagaStefi

Why Can't She just Wait in The Hall and get some merch and or eat something?

Zilla

What hotel is she staying at

I don't know for sure but last time she was here in like 2010 she stayed at the Borgata.....

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Ladey Gagz

you go gurl :manicure: give him a taste of his own medicine

Archived