• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• estoniankid

• Travis

• Arturo

• Paper Gangsta

DeleteMyAccount

I wonder how the massive stage will be changed to fit this. Maybe no catwalks at all? 

Definitely no catwalk.  Maybe a tiny one made specially for the event.  Most artists that I've seen there that included catwalks in their shows were not included at the Marcus Amphitheater. 

Definitely no catwalk.  Maybe a tiny one made specially for the event.  Most artists that I've seen there that included catwalks in their shows were not included at the Marcus Amphitheater. 

Ex: Britney & the FF Tour stage. She didn't use the catwalk when she was at the theater.

DeleteMyAccount

Ex: Britney & the FF Tour stage. She didn't use the catwalk when she was at the theater.

Yea it sort of sucks because the audience doesn't get to see the show in its entirely.  Maybe Gaga will do something special?  Like run into the crowd?  She has done it before at festivals. haha.

Yea it sort of sucks because the audience doesn't get to see the show in its entirely. Maybe Gaga will do something special? Like run into the crowd? She has done it before at festivals. haha.

I fully expect it to be different from the othe shows which is one of the reasons I really wanted to go to a festival-like show. It'll be special all in its own. I expect it to be similar to her 2010 Lollapalooza show.

lavenderblondee

Yeah, this will definitely be interesting for sure to see how different this will be from the Chicago concert.

• 1 month later...
DeleteMyAccount

So after seeing some clips of the first artRave show, how do you think this show will play out?  I don't think that the Marcus Amphitheater can support the lift in the middle of the stage.  Plus no runways.  Do you think she'll just adjust the show in this setting or possibly do something new?

lowra001

I'm expecting it to be a little different...especially since she uses the catwalks SO much and we won't have any catwalks. Hopefully this show will provide some nostalgia and remind her of Lollapalooza. I have LMZ and I'm SOOO excited for this show...more so than any of the other midwest shows i'm going to.

• 2 weeks later...
thefamefatale

I went to the St. Paul show and I'm considering buying PIT tickets for this show as well. I just don't know for sure, because I'm unsure of how the stage will look and how big the pit is, and if we're allowed to wait in line, etc.

don't be a drag

I went to the St. Paul show and I'm considering buying PIT tickets for this show as well. I just don't know for sure, because I'm unsure of how the stage will look and how big the pit is, and if we're allowed to wait in line, etc.

You should come :) I'll be there, although I have LMZ.

I'm sure there will be a place to wait in line. It would be a mess without it. 

Future Lover

I wish I could go to this show and get LMZ. LMZ would be worth it the most here because she won't have any catwalks to go on. Have fun y'all!

thefamefatale

You should come :) I'll be there, although I have LMZ.

I'm sure there will be a place to wait in line. It would be a mess without it. 

I will. We should def try to stand by each other even if I do have GA because I'm gonna be going very early because I know the pit area is small as hell. I wanna meet you! And lucky you for meeting Gaga, you deserved it so much, and thank you for every bit of help you gave me seriously. :) I'll tweet you and let you know for sure if I'm going to WI if you want?

don't be a drag

Excited for this performance! It'll be interesting to see how the show changes for the festival! :party:

I will. We should def try to stand by each other even if I do have GA because I'm gonna be going very early because I know the pit area is small as hell. I wanna meet you! And lucky you for meeting Gaga, you deserved it so much, and thank you for every bit of help you gave me seriously. :) I'll tweet you and let you know for sure if I'm going to WI if you want?

Absolutely! I hope they only sold enough LMZ to fill the first row because I'd love to stand by you as well as the couple of people on here that I'm planning on traveling to Milwaukee with. I think we'll be lining up quite early too since I'm the only one with LMZ. And thank youuuu :) it was amazing... I hope she takes people backstage at Summerfest because she isn't doing ARTPOP Zone and she's probably even more fun at a festival than a normal concert. You can feel free to tweet/DM/PM me anytime! Since I'm only 17 and her concert demographic seems to be mostly 20+, I love it when I can find people at concerts that are my age lol.