Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Tour Is Sold Out!

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which city are you going to? There's lots of tickets for most dates still, they aren't sold out.

I can either hit NYC or Boston when she comes.

If I'm online right at 10 am tomorrow, will I have a chance of getting a GA in the presale...

You will, I got GA in the first presale and I was online right when they went on sale. 

MonsterMarty

I can either hit NYC or Boston when she comes.

Ah both tomorrow sales so, I'd say you've a better shot at Boston but either way you'll surely get a good chance at tickets there's only 2 dates actually sold out right now.

HORRORHOLIC

According to ticketmaster the shows are not sold out, but for many of the shows it does say "not many left" so it's still doing well

djBuffoon

Just to clarify: 100% as in every space in the venue, or just the ones offered through the LM pre-sale?

HORRORHOLIC

Maybe he meant the pre-sale because if you go on Ticketmaster you can still buy tickets to every show. Even some in the lower bowl. It says not many left though so if someone wants tickets they should get them as soon as possible.

this shouldnt even put in rumors, as everybody can verify and see that the tour is not sold out. However 4 dates are and the rest are probably sold 80 - 90%, which is very good.

I mean, not to be a negative nancy, but it may be because there are less dates so people will go to the nearest show (ala Chicago), and because she hasn't been to North America for some since '10-'11 and so they want to see her now, on top of whatever new fans this era has gained her (and there are some, a good degree of people outside of the fanbase are liking what she's putting out). Still great news, just not at all surprising! Europe I'm more curious to see since she always sells out Asia.

I mean, not to be a negative nancy, but it may be because there are less dates so people will go to the nearest show (ala Chicago), and because she hasn't been to North America for some since '10-'11 and so they want to see her now, on top of whatever new fans this era has gained her (and there are some, a good degree of people outside of the fanbase are liking what she's putting out). Still great news, just not at all surprising! Europe I'm more curious to see since she always sells out Asia.

Perhaps she could add shows when she sees they are selling out.  But personally, I think she should spend most of her tour in the rest of the world because she is really loved in so many countries even more than in America.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Perhaps she could add shows when she sees they are selling out.  But personally, I think she should spend most of her tour in the rest of the world because she is really loved in so many countries even more than in America.

yeah she definitely could and should if it's necessary. I reckon there's less dates initially so as to either A) come back with the second leg as with the Monster Ball or B) to hush up everyone that said she quit the BTWB because it wasn't selling well. Avoid that issue if you have less dates to fill. Probably one of those reasons.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived