Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Tour Is Sold Out!

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

Yes that is right boys and girls! I have been checking all morning and every city that went on sale today has either sold 100% of their tickets or 99% with mainly packages left.  (Packages in some cities usually last for months until they either sell them all or release them as regular tickets.)  Chicago seems to have sold out the fastest with most people reporting all sections and packages (including the $1,500 M&G) to be sold out within about 5 seconds.  

When will your fave album have a tour this high in demand?  :legend:

ARTPOP is such a flop guys! It isn't selling better than PRISM or Bangerz. (Even though we out-sold all of the women worldwide.)
Applause sucks because DJWS produced it! I mean its not like it was arguably Gaga's biggest radio hit ever.

ARTPOP 

And if you still aren't hyped for this tour...check the spoiler below.

To get Hyped...

Are you ready for all the new outfits? The new choreography? The new props? The new pianos? The new stage? ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SHEISSE CUS I AM NOT. RIP MY BANK ACCOUNT. RIP MY 2014 SUMMER CUS IM SECRETLEY BUYING TICKETS TO A BUNCH OF SHOWS AND THEN SNEAKING OUT WITH MY CAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO GO ALL OVER THE MIDWEST. I'LL DEAL WITH THE GROUNDING WHEN I GET HOME. TA-TA-TOURISTS! I CANNOT BREATHE. I AM SO DUCKING EXCITED. HELP. HELP. HELP.

so-excited-gif.gif

I mean just think of the possibilities....
lady-gaga-artrave-650-430.jpg
o-ARTRAVE-570.jpg?6
lady-gaga-artrave-004.jpg
anemone.jpg
Plus... (Possibilites)
-the fiber optic wig
-changing wigs (Applause performances)
-changing onstage (iTunes Festival)
-Slayage (her career)
-Rotating stage (artRave)
-Open Bar (artRave)
-an appearance by Maikeeb (artRave)
-Possibilites of interaction with the app [for example: voting on the app during the show to hear a certain song (good for the piano portion)]
And if you aren't hyped enough watch the artRave below.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef0-R2KdjlU

Enjoy.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

I doubt this, I remember buying tickets for the Monster Ball and it kept saying it was sold out and I check hours later, and I was able to get tickets. Its stupid but its how they work.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

EGOT2027

I doubt this, I remember buying tickets for the Monster Ball and it kept saying it was sold out and I check hours later, and I was able to get tickets. Its stupid but its how they work.

Tickets were on sale at 10AM.  It's been hours.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived