💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 21 & July 22 Los Angeles, CA

famous

Featured Posts

papergangster

I'll be GA again for the 21st even if I have to scalp the tickets, which means paying double for them. BUT I will be there :party:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• Arturo

• hoeslay

• migamiga

ChristianSaad

I'll be there. Bought LMZ.

*high five* =)

p.s. anyone else coming from northern cali for this one?

Edited by ChristianSaad

ChristianSaad

I thought this show was gonna sell out in a matter of hours and they would have added a 2nd LA show by now.. but that's not happening.. the general sale started 5 hours ago and there's still tickets in every price level.. the only thing sold out is GA floor and LMZ..

geopang

THE GA FLOOR IS SOLD OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :nooo:

Tell me about it...... I swear AXS is sh-t... I want ticketmaster back immediately

geopang

I thought this show was gonna sell out in a matter of hours and they would have added a 2nd LA show by now.. but that's not happening.. the general sale started 5 hours ago and there's still tickets in every price level.. the only thing sold out is GA floor and LMZ..

I wish their would be a second show... :/

AXS is a mess. at 10 am, all tickets were sold out, apparently according to the website. Now suddenly some upper level tickets are on sale.. It sucks when they are organized and have a messy schedule

Edited by geopang

ChristianSaad

I wish their would be a second show... :/

AXS is a mess. at 10 am, all tickets were sold out, apparently according to the website. Now suddenly some upper level tickets are on sale.. It sucks when they are organized and have a messy schedule

AXS is not like Ticketmaster. If the floor was sold out in the presale then it means there was no floor available during the general sale today AT ALL. This happened to me before with another show that AXS had. I called them and asked about it and they said that if something sells out during the presale then it means that price level or section is sold out and they will not add more during general sale.

I know this is not what everyone wants but since the AXS fiasco, stubhub now has some more GA listings... they have been empty for the past week. I should jump on it.