💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

So if I got regular GA does that mean I still have a chance to get into the pit?

The whole thing is a pit. Get a GA ticket and you will for sure be in the pit!

does anyone know when the next presale date and time is for this show?

The next presale will be on Friday the 13th. It's the Facebook presale. Use the code "ARTPOP" to give you access to the Facebook presale.

The presale starts at 10am and ends at 4pm.

Edited by zaneusher

Got my LMZ tickets yesterday when they went on sale. It was so stressful. It told me they were sold out and I about cried then I refreshed the page and got some. I was so happy. See y'all at the ball!

Hellspont

The next presale will be on Friday the 13th. It's the Facebook presale. Use the code "ARTPOP" to give you access to the Facebook presale.

The presale starts at 10am and ends at 4pm.

Thanks, still need a 2nd GA ticket

Got my LMZ tickets yesterday when they went on sale. It was so stressful. It told me they were sold out and I about cried then I refreshed the page and got some. I was so happy. See y'all at the ball!

That's what I got too! I was so scared. I kept refreshing the page like a million times and it wasn't working. And right as I was about to give up, the review order popped up on my screen. I was so happy!

My tickets are GA4 what does that mean? I know its general admission but what is the 4 for?

I'm not really sure what the 4 means. Don't worry about it though. It's general admission and so you don't need to worry about them trying to put you in a specific place.

I'm not really sure what the 4 means. Don't worry about it though. It's general admission and so you don't need to worry about them trying to put you in a specific place.

If I got LMZ does that mean I get guaranteed access to the pit?

If I got LMZ does that mean I get guaranteed access to the pit?

I got that as well. And the entire layout is the pit. Anyone with a general admission ticket will be within the pit. NO ONE will be outside of the pit....So yes, you will be in the pit. Hope this helps!

I got that as well. And the entire layout is the pit. Anyone with a general admission ticket will be within the pit. NO ONE will be outside of the pit....So yes, you will be in the pit. Hope this helps!

Sorry for all the stupid questions. Thank you very much!!!!

My tickets are GA4 what does that mean? I know its general admission but what is the 4 for?

mine also says that so idk but it will be fine I bet :)