Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 14 San Antonio, TX

famous

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

Does anyone have the set list from tonight? I wonder if she made anymore changes now that Fashion, Cake & Mary Jane are gone. Does she still do Marry The Night/Judas or anything else from btwb?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Does anyone have the set list from tonight? I wonder if she made anymore changes now that Fashion, Cake & Mary Jane are gone. Does she still do Marry The Night/Judas or anything else from btwb?

Nothing has changed.

She does TEOG and Judas. Never MTN.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

That J

Sooooo was it a blast or what?!?!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Pop Art

HOLY **** THAT WAS SO GOOD. I was honestly blown away. I've been to both The Monster Ball and now the artRAVE, and I'm shocked to hear myself say that the artRAVE was much, much better. The opening of The Monster Ball is still untouchable, but the rest goes to the artRAVE without a doubt!

Pop Art

God I'm on such a high right now. I still can't believe I went. :giveup:

Now to wait for the inevitable post-concert depression. :giveup:

I'm in front of the middle catwalk for those wondering!
OHMIGOSH! I was right by you then! I ended up moving out of the center of the pit. All the tall people were in front of me so I couldn't really see. I moved to the side of the catwalk with these two people I met named Charlotte and Julian, so glad I met them! They were so fun! We were all dancing together and all the ravers came and danced with us.

Anyways onto the show: Crayon Pop was great! I'm so happy the crowd was good to them and actually liked them and were checking out their music on their phones, I was worried people would jeer them. Loved Lady Starlight, we danced the whole time and were getting into it. Then GaGa came out, it was amazing! She looked at me two times and I got so close to her. Highlights of the show. Were me seeing her hairstylist Freddy when I got down to the ground, and seeing Bobby walk right by me during the Ratchet quick change. I also caught one of the Unicorn plush animals the dancers threw into the crowd, that made my night.

Overall the show was great and the crowd, at least around me, were so energetic and into it. Definetly gonna be on the ground during the next concert. Only thing that sucks is my legs and feet are killing me today.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Btw I cant believe she noticed they guy with the spiderman custom. Lol he was so random. A lot of mexicans there too !

The show was so amazing! So amazing I actually decided to make an account for this site lol. I touched Gaga's hand when she bent over the catwalk for MANiCURE and also got pushed into a blob of people and got beer spilt on me! Also my mom started to cry during the BTW piano performance o:

MonsterJay

I hate to bump but I was in the front of the middle catwalk aswell x)
Amazing show!

Archived