💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 11 Chicago, IL

famous

Featured Posts

LaNathan

If you line up the morning of, say around 9am, you'll get a pretty good spot. I'll probably be there late Thursday night. 

If you're gonna be there late thursday night, could you update us on the line? I need to convince my mom to drag her ass out of bed so we can go early -_-

EGOT2027

I think it would be really appropriate for Chicago if Gaga sang IWBWY Friday.

Edited by iWontBeTonight

EGOT2027

Also, for those of you bringing gifts...what are you doing with them during the show until you throw them?

Logan

If you're gonna be there late thursday night, could you update us on the line? I need to convince my mom to drag her ass out of bed so we can go early -_-

I'll have my phone so I'll try to post in the thread and let everyone know :)

Alannah

Also, for those of you bringing gifts...what are you doing with them during the show until you throw them?

I'm just going to hold it. I don't want to have to go through security to get a bag checked! My line goodies will probably be disposable.

I will most likely be there Thursday night! I'll have my phone and can give out my number to those who want to keep in touch via text since I don't know how fast my internet will be. :) The forecast is calling for rain! Be sure to bring proper rain gear and WATER.

I only live about fifteen minutes away, so if anyone needs a place to crash, I have two couches! I will have to leave early in the morning to go home to the suburbs, but if that's not an issue, my place is yours! (I live three blocks away from the Metra Lasalle station, too!)

I also plan on hanging around the UC for a couple of hours to see if I can get Gaga leaving the venue. :giveup:

gagaforgaga2010

Apparently the GA line has started! 

absolutely ridiculous. there is no need for camping. the stage is huge and there is enough "front row" space for people who get there the day of. pisses me off tbqfh

LibraLove

So excited. Flying in Friday afternoon!

Look for the half naked boy with fiber optic flowers on his shoulder!

Edited by LibraLove

EGOT2027

I wanted to be front row for once just so I can get my gift to her, but early Friday morning apparently won't cut it.