Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 09 Toronto, ON

famous

Featured Posts

HORRORHOLIC

They were the $89.00 tickets came to $202.00 all together including service charges and all that. We're the 1st 2 seats right beside the aisle. Not too bad considering the section about 5 feet away is paying $242.00 for a single ticket. I just got really lucky

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HORRORHOLIC

OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!! :party:

It's an amazing view and it's like GA but with seats.... you'll be feet away from her.... she might even look at you guys.... wear a cool costume and she might talk to you guys!!!!! :party:

I meant the 1st two seats beside the aisle seperating section 110 and 109. We're actually 24 rows up :(

But still, all things considered, for that price and the fact I was gonna be at the top back or 300 section for the same price before these tickets showed up, I'm still happy. Maybe I'll run down and do something to get her  attention, I would probably end up getting kicked out though  :rofl:

Just A Holy Fool

Am I the only flop up in the rafters? LOL...

Sitting close, especially at an arena like the ACC, doesn't particular matter to me. The sightlines are fairly good anywhere, unless you are at the opposite end of the stage. 

HORRORHOLIC

I'm so happy I did the presale. Out f curiosity I went on ticketmaster to see what type of seats I would have gotten and if I could get GA but everything was already in the 300 section

juicyjuicy

I'm so happy I did the presale. Out f curiosity I went on ticketmaster to see what type of seats I would have gotten and if I could get GA but everything was already in the 300 section

This makes me feel so much better lol.

I bought all 5 of my LM presale tickets for $100 each (incl the service fees, etc.) and they are all in sec 101. So happy!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Im selling myself (soul, body, whatever- DO WHAT U WANT WITH ME :troll: ) for a meet and greet and a trip to the US :cryga:
JK tho (or not :D )

HORRORHOLIC

I really need to meet her. I swear, if she does this again on the next tour I will buy one. Even if I have to start saving right after the Toronto show. I'll just keep putting money aside and ask everyone to give me money instead of presents for Christmas or my birthday. Whatever it takes. And when the time comes and she deciedes not to do a meet and greet, well at least I'll have a lot of money to spend

HeavyGagaLove

I'd say there will be a second date, and more dates in other Canadian cities. The Canadian shows are selling the best, and most have limited availability already, according to ticketmaster. 

Second date anyone? Do you guys think it's possible?

I think so, but it would have to be BEFORE this show or she'd have to come back.  Her next show after this is July 11th in Chicago.  I doubt she could perform in Toronto on the 10th and be set up in Chicago by the 11th.  So it would probably be the day before (8th), which would be great for me, cause that's my birthday!  I would definitely go if she adds a show on the 8th!

MonsterBall13

I think so, but it would have to be BEFORE this show or she'd have to come back.  Her next show after this is July 11th in Chicago.  I doubt she could perform in Toronto on the 10th and be set up in Chicago by the 11th.  So it would probably be the day before (8th), which would be great for me, cause that's my birthday!  I would definitely go if she adds a show on the 8th!

I really hope she adds another date or at least a Hamilton show

Archived