💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 02 Montreal, QC

famous

Featured Posts

I plan on getting drunk and dance my ass off ! So excited ! Do you think I can hide some beer in the GA line ?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DancelnTheDark

Aw cool! ;)

At what time are you planning to get there?

Early morning!

Sachasuperstar

I plan on getting drunk and dance my ass off ! So excited ! Do you think I can hide some beer in the GA line ?

When you gonna be in line no prob but not inside the Bell Center they do bag check

Sachasuperstar

one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one day-one -

LaLuna

Getting drunk may not be a good idea, it's still gonna be excruciatingly hot tomorrow in Montreal and you need to stay hydrated.  Better stick to water if you ask me, you wouldn't want to pass out from dehydration before the show now would you :P

Ladey Gagz

Hey guys I have a ticket in the red section since one of my friends can't come anymore so if any of you are interested contact me c:

Sachasuperstar

Getting drunk may not be a good idea, it's still gonna be excruciatingly hot tomorrow in Montreal and you need to stay hydrated.  Better stick to water if you ask me, you wouldn't want to pass out from dehydration before the show now would you :P

I totally agree  + waiting in line for hours in the sun is hard for your body + when the show gonna start your beer buzz will be over + When you drink you have to pee so you gonna lost your place if you go to the bathroom once inside. And if you are too drunk they can refuse you the admission until you are sober. And all this if youre not already pass out so its your choice. I experience it once and I promise you it's really bad to woke up at hospital and miss the show. I'm really not proud of it as you can imagine...

LaLuna

I totally agree  + waiting in line for hours in the sun is hard for your body + when the show gonna start your beer buzz will be over + When you drink you have to pee so you gonna lost your place if you go to the bathroom once inside. And if you are too drunk they can refuse you the admission until you are sober. And all this if youre not already pass out so its your choice. I experience it once and I promise you it's really bad to woke up at hospital and miss the show. I'm really not proud of it as you can imagine...

Exactly :yes:

It's just not worth it. If you insist on drinking at least wait until you're inside, there's gonna be A/C in the Bell Centre.

Sachasuperstar

Hey guys I have a ticket in the red section since one of my friends can't come anymore so if any of you are interested contact me c:

Tryto sell it on Stub hub its free for you but they have a lot of ticket in hand so you may loose money if you really want to sold them

Don't worry guys I'm a mature adult I know that. I'l just try to drink a little bit before but "getting drunk" was a hyperbole !

The thing is that beer at the Bell Center is so expensive ! Today is 42°C in Quebec so I guess it's gonna be hot tomorrow too in MTL !

LaLuna

Don't worry guys I'm a mature adult I know that. I'l just try to drink a little bit before but "getting drunk" was a hyperbole !

The thing is that beer at the Bell Center is so expensive ! Today is 42°C in Quebec so I guess it's gonna be hot tomorrow too in MTL !

Yeah I know, even water is expensive at the Bell Centre, they charge like 5 dollars for a bottle... AND they don't let you keep the cap in case you'd be stupid enough to throw it on the stage :deadbanana:

Yes it is going to be very hot, basically the same as today. I'm so glad I won't have to wait outside for hours tbh.

Sachasuperstar

Yeah I know, even water is expensive at the Bell Centre, they charge like 5 dollars for a bottle... AND they don't let you keep the cap in case you'd be stupid enough to throw it on the stage :deadbanana:

Yes it is going to be very hot, basically the same as today. I'm so glad I won't have to wait outside for hours tbh.

And the fact they wont have anyone to sell on the floor because, you know,  its GA    (Stupid)

cd9904

She's finally in Montreal! The Queen has arrived :legend:

I just hope we get a small thunderstorm bu tonorrow to drop the humidity a bit!

Sachasuperstar

OMG 39°C tomorrow in Montreal !  :eek:

Its already39 and i'm dying   :shocked:   No ha ha I have AC everywhere in my apt   :flop::creepflop:

She's finally in Montreal! The Queen has arrived :legend:

I just hope we get a small thunderstorm bu tonorrow to drop the humidity a bit!

How do you know this ?

Archived