💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 02 Montreal, QC

famous

Featured Posts

Staryu

They always do that. I'm not sure how it works but they don't put all the tickets up for sale at the same. Don't worry, I've been to three Gaga concerts in Montreal and the place was always jam-packed ;)

How early should me and my sister get there to have a decent spot in GA?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

I haven't done GA in years, so I don't know. I wouldn't want to give you bad advice and have you end up in a crappy spot :noparty:

Staryu

I haven't done GA in years, so I don't know. I wouldn't want to give you bad advice and have you end up in a crappy spot :noparty:

Oh, my bad. :sweat:

LaLuna

Oh, my bad. :sweat:

It's okay :hug:

Maybe you could post your question in the artRAVE section and see what people think :)

Ladey Gagz

Me and my friends wanted GA but it was sold out. But we planned to get GA and start lining up at like 5 AM :rip:

Sachasuperstar

Me and my friends wanted GA but it was sold out. But we planned to get GA and start lining up at like 5 AM :rip:

In New york I was the #47 in line and was there at 7h00am just to give you an idea...

LaLuna

In New york I was the #47 in line and was there at 7h00am just to give you an idea...

Yeah but that was in New York though... I'm pretty sure if you show up at 7am at the Bell Centre you're gonna be among the first people in line. I could be wrong though, like I said, I haven't done GA in years :sweat:

sadiemonster966

Guys the show is so soon! So many people are coming too...I heard some famous monsters might be coming like @theshadies ???? (hannahshega41 princessdie96 and madelinemonster) There's one other girl, hausofem who's from Montreal. She's met Gaga so many times I'm gunna try to stay with her during the day because you never know XD what do you guys think!!???

LadyJamie

Guys the show is so soon! So many people are coming too...I heard some famous monsters might be coming like @theshadies ???? (hannahshega41 princessdie96 and madelinemonster) There's one other girl, hausofem who's from Montreal. She's met Gaga so many times I'm gunna try to stay with her during the day because you never know XD what do you guys think!!???

Bahaha those are my friends xD

They aren't coming anymore =[ I bought Diana's ticket for my friend actually.

Emily is though :P

LaLuna

I'm so excited, only 20 days left :woot:

It kinda sucks that I'm going on my own though... The only friend who would've come with me was broke when the tickets went on sale and she didn't like the album that much... Oh well, I don't care, I'm still gonna have a blast :party:

BurqaSwg

weird...evenko removes all the V.I.P tickets (ARTPOP zone, lmz, etc.)  :confused:  

Sachasuperstar

weird...evenko removes all the V.I.P tickets (ARTPOP zone, lmz, etc.)  :confused:  

Because they stop selling  them like 2 weeks before the show

BurqaSwg

am i the only one who think montreal is doing not so well...i mean there's  many red sections still available...

Archived