💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 02 Montreal, QC

famous

Featured Posts

Guys am I too late ?

I'm busy with the finals and I totally miss that.

I just want to be in the fan zone ! Is there like a monster pit ? How do I go there ? Are the tickets on sale ?

The LITTLE MONSTERS presale is over. However, if you have an AMEX card, there's a presale for you.

The VIP tickets are on sale since Tuesday (LMZ, Gold, Silver, Meet&Greet packages [on sale since Friday])

The official sale starts MONDAY 10am.

From what I understand right now, the whole GA floor is gonna be the Monster Pit this time (according to the supposed stage plan found in the NEWS section)

Good luck with your finals by the way! Such stressful times, can't wait to be over them myself ^^

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone missed out on GA tickets during the sale, I have 3 for sale. My friends and I ended up getting LMZ instead, so yeah these GA ones need to go :).

If anyone missed out on GA tickets during the sale, I have 3 for sale. My friends and I ended up getting LMZ instead, so yeah these GA ones need to go :).

I'd like to buy 2 of them !

Ladey Gagz

I need 3 of the GA tickets! C: Contact me?

EDIT : Aw Alexander was there before me! Happy for you Alex ;) I'm sure I'll find some in time

The LITTLE MONSTERS presale is over. However, if you have an AMEX card, there's a presale for you.

The VIP tickets are on sale since Tuesday (LMZ, Gold, Silver, Meet&Greet packages [on sale since Friday])

The official sale starts MONDAY 10am.

From what I understand right now, the whole GA floor is gonna be the Monster Pit this time (according to the supposed stage plan found in the NEWS section)

Good luck with your finals by the way! Such stressful times, can't wait to be over them myself ^^

Thank you very much ! 1 week to go ! I'll never miss a Gaga show in Montreal ! It's gonna be my 3rd one ! 

OMG !

If the member above do not buy it, I would take 2 for me and my boyfriend.

That would be incredible ! Just PM if it's possible ! 

Thank you ! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Sachasuperstar

Do you think Montreal will be SOLD OUT?!?  :confused:

Probably not like for the BTWB except if she as a mega hit before the show

But It's gonna look full anyway like for the BTWB in past feb

Ladey Gagz

Probably not like for the BTWB except if she as a mega hit before the show

But It's gonna look full anyway like for the BTWB in past feb

before the show there were alot of empty seats though i was confused. but like 30 mins after the show started it started filling up :confused: or was i just blind

And i remember so many people left before she performed MTN and TEOG i was like guise stahp

Sachasuperstar

before the show there were alot of empty seats though i was confused. but like 30 mins after the show started it started filling up :confused: or was i just blind

And i remember so many people left before she performed MTN and TEOG i was like guise stahp

Yeah you are right but when like 80% is sold it look ****in pack because the empty seat are like everywhere so it not really show : Wich is good !

Haven't miss any show in Montreal and Ottawa so far. Wasn't gonna start now :sweat: .

I can't wait ! But I hate the gap between when you actually buy the tickets and the actual show. It feels like eternity.   

Archived