💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 02 San Diego, CA

famous

Featured Posts

LittleMonsieur

when you wear them they won't be ordinary you'll make them look awesome ;) walk walk fashion baby :)

Oh they're all ripped lol, Since it's raved theme I don't wanna go like looking like I'm going to walk on the red carpet, I wanna go ready to party  :legend:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IsaacRocket9

Omg Guys Im In Denver Im Flying To Cali To See Mother Monster On My Bday June 2! This Is My First Time Seeing Her Nd I Can Not Wait!!! Im Getting Her Sea Shell Bikini Spray Painted on A T shirt And Im Just So Excited Im Gonna Cry :") Paws Up Everyone!

Handsome Monsta

Oh they're all ripped lol, Since it's raved theme I don't wanna go like looking like I'm going to walk on the red carpet, I wanna go ready to party  :legend:

you are so right :) the ripped look is perfect :) little monster mind set ;) party of the decade! muah

Miel

Hopefully the show isn't cancelled

literally praying it goes as planned

Yeah, I'm a bit scared for that, too.

3 points in and ready for more

derek4gaga

She better not cancel or postpone this. My boyfriend and I are flying out from Chicago because San Diego was the only place we could get GA with the presale.  She cancelled two days before the last time we were going to see her with the BTWB in Chicago, and my boyfriend said that we're never going to buy tickets for her again like he stopped buying them for Amy Winehouse and La Roux since they were always cancelling.    

Coral Cunt

She better not cancel or postpone this. My boyfriend and I are flying out from Chicago because San Diego was the only place we could get GA with the presale.  She cancelled two days before the last time we were going to see her with the BTWB in Chicago, and my boyfriend said that we're never going to buy tickets for her again like he stopped buying them for Amy Winehouse and La Roux since they were always cancelling.    

My BTWB was cancelled too, and I'm also flying 2000 miles to see Gaga, and I will be so upset if she postpones again, because I probably couldn't afford to get another set of plane tickets.  :cry:  :cry:

Jimmy Darling

that's a bit harsh? It's not like she planned to break her hip or get sick

derek4gaga

that's a bit harsh? It's not like she planned to break her hip or get sick

I'm not mad about the hip thing, but smoking is the number one cause of bronchitis.  She should know better.  If she wants to be a touring artist, she needs to take better care of herself.  Otherwise people will stop buying tickets if shows are repeatedly cancelled.  I would still want to buy tickets if she cancelled, but I'm going to have a hard time convincing my boyfriend that we should. I've been waiting to go see her since I got kicked out of my parents house two years ago for being gay, and now I might have to wait until the next tour, so I'm annoyed.  

Handsome Monsta

it looks like the show will go on guys! keep calm & pray for LADY GAGA!

How do you know?

Flawless

You're going to this show?? Have so much fun!!!  :party: You have GA?

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived