famous

Featured Posts

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Hollywoodlight

I'm not camping there's no point let's meet up I'll bring the alcohol :)

Miel

I'm so excited :giveup:

Any recommended time for a good spot in GA? I arrived at the BTWB's line in LA at around 10 am and got a great spot, and was wondering if that's a good frame of reference.

3 points in and ready for more

Hollywoodlight

I'm so excited :giveup:

Any recommended time for a good spot in GA? I arrived at the BTWB's line in LA at around 10 am and got a great spot, and was wondering if that's a good frame of reference.

I mean the best spots to be at are Catwalk and by the ARTPOPZONE from what my friends have been telling me so you don't really have to camp out for this tour :) I was planning on camping out but not anymore no point really. But if you want to be close to the front stage show up early, before 9am

Miel

I mean the best spots to be at are Catwalk and by the ARTPOPZONE from what my friends have been telling me so you don't really have to camp out for this tour :) I was planning on camping out but not anymore no point really. But if you want to be close to the front stage show up early, before 9am

Thank you!

I'm a relatively short person, so I don't think I see the necessity of a front stage view anymore, haha.

3 points in and ready for more

Does someone take me to the tour? 

I'm in orange county and I also dont have a car, so I dont know how i can get to the San Diego.

Handsome Monsta

18 days until the PARTY OF THE DECADE! i'm gonna be in GA! i can't wait!

Archived