💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 8th Seattle, WA

famous

Featured Posts

ZombieBoy

I just bought a LMZ ticket!   :party:

I was originally going to go to the San Diego show, but something came up and I couldn't make it.

I got lucky that this show ended up being rescheduled for a time when I'd be in Seattle. But I still feel bad for the fans who planned on going to the original Seattle show, especially the ones waiting in line all day. 

I'm so excited :party:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eurquin

I have to say that number system was really awesome. We were 109-113 :D. Hopefully it'll go this smooth in August. I felt really bad for this mom and her son who had passed out laminated marijuana leaves. They traveled from Oregon and stayed in a hotel and such. Hopefully we'll see them next time.

My cousin and I were hanging out with them!

JRF

JustPWest

Did anyone else go out to R Place the night the concert was canceled? It was a blast! they played tons of Gaga, had two drag queens doing Gaga and even the news showed up and filmed

Tempest

Excited to see everyone again! I'm gonna book a hotel again in the next few days.

JustPWest

I'm pretty sure Asia her French bull dog will be the opening act for the rescheduled date. Hatsune Miku had come down with digital bronchitis. I hear Asia will be performing hits such as "Sit" and "Roll-Over"....

My cousin and I were hanging out with them!

I think I remember you, or at least I'll take a stab Lol. Did you guys come early, it was another blonde girl. You guys had to change or something. 

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

SexDreams

Was thinking of coming to this show from St Louis! Any ideas on how to get from airport to downtown?

I think I remember you, or at least I'll take a stab Lol. Did you guys come early, it was another blonde girl. You guys had to change or something. 

Yeah man that was us!

JRF

Tempest

Just booked the hotel. Thankfully I'm coming up the day before from Oregon, so I can line up early again.

• 2 weeks later...
drinkmytears

Does anyone know which hotel she stayed in while she was here?

Rumor was Mayflower Park Hotel and she went for lunch at Maximilien. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived