Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artrRAVE: May 22 Winnipeg, MB

famous

Featured Posts

Hey! So I'm going to the concert alone and have LMZ so if any of you see a girl in garden panties and a seashell headband that would be me, come say hi please haha!!

Also, I'm 99.9% sure I know what hotel she's gonna be at, anybody down to go either after the show or Friday to check it out? She doesn't have another show for a couple of days so I assume she'll be here at least a little longer.

omg I'm going alone too! Message me! i have LMZ I'm so ****ing excited! message me we should go alone together! 

codymonster

She was amazing tonight. My god. She talked about how Winnipeg was one of the first places she performed in Canada, so she was really nostalgic and full of energy. Best experience of my life :)

I was there, one of the best nights of my life! She was gorgeous and she sounded amazing. I was in section 307, and I had a good view. I spotted her backstage before the show as well.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

xKorix

I'll post vids and pics later, the show was incredible; professional and tightly paced. Gaga was perfect vocally, very confident and played to and energized the crowd easily. She seemed more natural, calm, and in the moment moreso than I've ever seen her. Nothing seemed forced or pretentious. Gaga just moved up into epic tour status with some of the legends. This tour was a big step up from the uneven, oddly paced, raw feel from her earlier tours. Everything felt more rehearsed, solidified, there were less costume changes, less lulls, and the energy was consistently high throughout. I'm kind of upset I can't actually see it again :U.

Also I've never been more sweaty and sore than I have in GA XD, my legs hurt from the concrete, I was smooshed all around me.

this show was amazing! not sure from other places but for FASHION! She added a clear glitter jacket and then proceeded to go to the piano to play the song! Didn't see that in a few other shows! but she was amazing! I was front row right up at the barricade pretty close to the middle and had an amazing time! Caught a light ring thing from one of the dancers!  Loved it when Gaga talked about how in 08 she came to Winnipeg and played in one of the bars which I remember because I was heartbroken that I wasn't 18 yet and could go to the bar to see her! Overall she was amazing! Loved every minute of the show! I was pretty nervous as to what to expect with being on the floor but LMZ wasn't bad at all and when GA was let it it wasn't super squishy everyone had room to stand and move about!  Hope she comes back again one day & if you can make sure you at least attend one artRAVE event! You won't regret it! 

• 1 month later...
Corykay

Anyone else get LMZ ? Im so nervous but excited! Its my birthday when Gaga is in Winnipeg so I'm gonna try and make a sign and hopefully she would sing me happy birthday hahaah I'm really nervous but super excited but omg 

I totally met you !

it was mine the next day also ! 

You should have come and waited with us after the show. She stopped and took pics and sang happy birthday to me :D

I totally met you !

it was mine the next day also ! 

You should have come and waited with us after the show. She stopped and took pics and sang happy birthday to me :D

omg actually! message me on twitter! @IMKADEN & I totally was going to wait after the show but my friends dragged me to the bar! lol to get drunk for my 18th! Ill be waiting outside arena after toronto show for sure! :) but message me! 

Corykay

omg actually! message me on twitter! @IMKADEN & I totally was going to wait after the show but my friends dragged me to the bar! lol to get drunk for my 18th! Ill be waiting outside arena after toronto show for sure! :) but message me! 

i don't really do twitter, Instagram ? CoryK85 ? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived