đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artrRAVE: May 22 Winnipeg, MB

famous

Featured Posts

Bought the Little Monsters Zone for this! Hopefully that means i'm still eligible for the monster pit! If not I'm going to probably cry! 

Just wondering, how did you guys get the tickets so fast?

I tried to buy the little monsters zone, but ticketmaster says 

Sorry, no tickets match your search.
Try changing quantity or ticket type.

homomo

Just wondering, how did you guys get the tickets so fast?

I tried to buy the little monsters zone, but ticketmaster says 

Sorry, no tickets match your search.

Try changing quantity or ticket type.

Really? Did you try again today?

I got my GA ticket like the minute I got my pre-order code from littlemonsters.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
homomo

Hoping to get floor tickets from re-sell sights, they sold out so fast.

I hope you do :party:

Also, does anyone wanna camp out with me?

I'm the only one in my group of friends with GA, and they don't wanna wait in line when they have seats.

I don't wanna be that awkward guy camping out alone lol

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else get LMZ ? Im so nervous but excited! Its my birthday when Gaga is in Winnipeg so I'm gonna try and make a sign and hopefully she would sing me happy birthday hahaah I'm really nervous but super excited but omg 

• 2 months later...
AsiaGaga

Is anyone planning on visiting her hotel the night before/ look out for night walks? 

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone planning on visiting her hotel the night before/ look out for night walks? 

do we know where she would stay? i would be down for this! considering she doesn't have a show the day after i guess se would have down time! message me and we should meet up and chat! try to meet gaga somewhere in winnipeg! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
xKorix

Next stop of the tour! What's everyones plan? I think I'll head to the arena after school, gonna be a lot of standing/sitting, prolly bring my DS.  :omfgaga:  I think I'll be heading to the after party afterwards, Lady Starlight will be dj'ing.

briannelw

Hey! So I'm going to the concert alone and have LMZ so if any of you see a girl in garden panties and a seashell headband that would be me, come say hi please haha!!

Also, I'm 99.9% sure I know what hotel she's gonna be at, anybody down to go either after the show or Friday to check it out? She doesn't have another show for a couple of days so I assume she'll be here at least a little longer.

Archived