artRAVE: May 04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

I have seats and kinda would love to take pics with fellow ggders

maybe after the show or before. i would love to post those up here as our experience being and fan and united on the boards

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
MonsterKristie

I'm going! I am so stoked to go see the FIRST ARTPOP BALL SHOW! I was able to get GA tickets so that should be exciting! I usually get nose bleed seats.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
GypsyPrincess26

I have seats and kinda would love to take pics with fellow ggders

maybe after the show or before. i would love to post those up here as our experience being and fan and united on the boards

ย 

Yes please!!! I would love to meet up with everyone before and take pictures! :)ย 

• 2 weeks later...
RAYA.core

Going, from Tampa. Long drive. Wish she would've come here since it was a canceled city. :/

2qjbmnm.jpg

:pawsup: I feel ya I definitely took some days off of work. I'll be driving a bit near Tampa myself

2lu5n4i.jpg

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Got two LMZ. Super excited, I'm taking my best friend. He's never been to a concert before, so I thought Gaga would be a great start. (;

That's very generous and sweet of you tbh. :yes::hug:

Now convert ha to a stan. :derpga:

Nick1495

Anyone know where to get the cheapest tickets??? I have about a $200 budget... I was finally able to raise the money. Saw tickets in section 117 for $210. Good seats??

54148s.gif

Arturo

Anyone know where to get the cheapest tickets??? I have about a $200 budget... I was finally able to raise the money. Saw tickets in section 117 for $210. Good seats?? 54148s.gif

Those are really good seats!

Archived