artRAVE: May 04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmberARTPOP

Is anyone selling a single GA ticket?

I'm selling one if you're still interested :)

Planning on leaving really early Sunday morning to get in line about 8 or 9 AM. I've got 3 other people standing in line with me for GA, if say two of us leave to get food & then come back will people throw a fit? 

Planning on leaving really early Sunday morning to get in line about 8 or 9 AM. I've got 3 other people standing in line with me for GA, if say two of us leave to get food & then come back will people throw a fit? 

You can always use your phone to take a pic of you three together there!

You can always use your phone to take a pic of you three together there!

What do you mean? So we have proof that all of us were in line?

yeah, exactly!

Good idea  :omgexcited: hopefully won't run into any vicious monsters  :eek:

erfaan

I've been so many concerts and this never happens. Just make sure you get to know the people around you. Heaps of people leave to go and get food, you'll be fine!

Speechless94

*FOR THOSE OF YOU QUESTIONING ABOUT CAMPING OUT PLEASE READ*

My friends and I have been stalking Gaga and following her to and from rehearsal back to her hotel. While at BBT, we asked about lining up and they said you can't be on the grounds until the day of the show. And if you get on the grounds before the day of the show (may 4th) you will get kicked off. The day of the show means 12:00 AM May 4th so do with that as you will. 

Ive been at the BBT center quite a bit the past few days and have been getting a lot of answers my questions so If you have one, I might be able to answer it for you. 

From what I have heard from talking to people and meeting people, most are planing to get there around 9 AM, if they are planning on "camping out". 

Best of luck 

Good idea  :omgexcited: hopefully won't run into any vicious monsters  :eek:

It's the first show, chances are you'll run into the likes of Maikeeb and following

If you hear a faint YAAAAASSSSSSSS in the distance you know the banshee's coming and you better start running or prepare to defend your spot 

kaojen

*FOR THOSE OF YOU QUESTIONING ABOUT CAMPING OUT PLEASE READ*

My friends and I have been stalking Gaga and following her to and from rehearsal back to her hotel. While at BBT, we asked about lining up and they said you can't be on the grounds until the day of the show. And if you get on the grounds before the day of the show (may 4th) you will get kicked off. The day of the show means 12:00 AM May 4th so do with that as you will.

Ive been at the BBT center quite a bit the past few days and have been getting a lot of answers my questions so If you have one, I might be able to answer it for you.

From what I have heard from talking to people and meeting people, most are planing to get there around 9 AM, if they are planning on "camping out".

Best of luck

Do You Know Where The Line Will Start?

Rainbow Unicorn

Do you realize guys how lucky you are ? :excited2:

So excited to see photos and videos of the opening night, it's gonna be incredible !

Speechless94

Do You Know Where The Line Will Start?

The garden plaza at the front of the arena. Its really easy to spot. It's really the only place to line up. Im sure youll see other fans camping when you get there 

Der Meister

The garden plaza at the front of the arena. Its really easy to spot. It's really the only place to line up. Im sure youll see other fans camping when you get there 

Do you know if there's anyone camping in the BBT Centre right now? Or people aren't allowed in until tomorrow?

Charlie

There are four semi trucks backstage!!

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

Archived