Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they did a really great video with a really great effects etc..  If It's taking so long ...

It would be logical to assume that the video is coming tomorrow along with the BTS video, that would make sense.

During an interview with Jane Stevenson, Katy Perry said that she bought ARTPOP & Bangerz! :)

Stan for the Queen! :legend:

I hope they did a really great video with a really great effects etc..  If It's taking so long ...

This is what I hope, because it doesn't make any sense all this time!

The longer the video the longer it takes to edit. It's only been a month?

I understand that, But DWUW's video was also shooted later ...  It needs to come out now to have the best effect.. Not saying that If It comes out next monday It will be really bad, but they are now just loosing momentum ...

blahblahblahhhh

The longer the video the longer it takes to edit. It's only been a month?

And she did say that this video is going to be "a long format video".

VforVendetta

I said from the beginning that the rise of the Zedd-Halley song was worrying even if it is discounted...

I understand that, But DWUW's video was also shooted later ...  It needs to come out now to have the best effect.. Not saying that If It comes out next monday It will be really bad, but they are now just loosing momentum ...

I agree, but some people are acting like they're taking longer than normal to complete the video/editing and that's not even true. I pray it comes out while DWUW is still top 20 on iTunes :ohno:

42 Britney Spears - Work B**ch

i1TdYzFBa9zqR.gif

80. Britney Spears - Perfume

It has what... 13M AI? Not bad position to have with that little AI :manicure:

Wasnt the video filmed in the standard time for a normal video? I dont expect to be so long. They could still edit on it or they are waiting for something else.

If you ask me is really not the best time to release a controversial video, because the holidays are here and also this can affect negatively album and ticket sales. Some parents may not want to buy an album or a ticket for a concert, if the video is as controversial as some people want to be. So I kinda understand the hesitations.

I don't see much competition. I see a lot of old songs that are dropping and a lot of songs that are mediocre or just bad. Her competition is Timber, Monster, and Counting Stars. I see a pretty clear path to the top 5 unless something new is released that becomes an instant hit. I predict top 5 on iTunes by xmas.

Lady Gaga is has signed to the same record company as Eminem and OneRepublic, and "Counting Stars" i doubt is a threat to Gaga, don't know about Shady though 

Archived