💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Maplestory (Official Fan Thread)

Dodo

Featured Posts

Hoooooly cow I'm sorry for your loss It's unfair how it's not even like your fault you got hacked, and I'm not sure what Nexon are doing about fixing the mass hackings, like they made a thread on the forum about posting exactly what you'd lost and they'd see what they could do about it or something I never had good gear besides miracle-scrolled earrings which were a present, those got taken with mesos but that's it really, oh and permanent NX which they traded off or something. The only thing I really cared about on my account was my Europa Bandana If someone took that then I'd give up on EMS altogether

:rip: about a month ago I went to the Nexon EU forums and there was a thread discussing the reply a GM made on the forums, saying they weren't planning to refund players :emo: but really, the game went downhill ever since the Legends update. Demon Slayers were released which were completely annoying, hackers' gear became way too famous, everybody got hacked, people quit resulting in other people quitting :toofunga: Like I wasn't even sad about all those Aeon people quitting, so many of them had hacked gears or were connected to hackers in some way anyways :manicure:

Oh god, EMSmemories - the day Tryst was exposed.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodo

• Saeed

• Haroon

• GrandchildDavid

Haroon

about a month ago I went to the Nexon EU forums and there was a thread discussing the reply a GM made on the forums, saying they weren't planning to refund players but really, the game went downhill ever since the Legends update. Demon Slayers were released which were completely annoying, hackers' gear became way too famous, everybody got hacked, people quit resulting in other people quitting Like I wasn't even sad about all those Aeon people quitting, so many of them had hacked gears or were connected to hackers in some way anyways

Oh god, EMSmemories - the day Tryst was exposed.

Aww I thought they were? :omg: A few weeks ago they did a MASSIVE clear out of duped gear though, like loads of people logged on half/fully naked which was hilarious :toofunga: LOOOL nobody that I knew in Aeon had hacked gear or was connected to anyone as far as I'm aware, like when a few individuals were caught they were expelled and they made their own guild and caused a massive amount of drama. Since then Aeon has been totally clean as far as I know, like Spir (who is a massive part in keeping the guild running) is SUPER against hacks, like he does his background research on everyone :yes:

Is Tryst that guy from Eris? I remember the name but I can't remember the IGN, like is he the DK that was caught botting in FM? :smh:

Edited by Haroon

Aww I thought they were? A few weeks ago they did a MASSIVE clear out of duped gear though, like loads of people logged on half/fully naked which was hilarious LOOOL nobody that I knew in Aeon had hacked gear or was connected to anyone as far as I'm aware, like when a few individuals were caught they were expelled and they made their own guild and caused a massive amount of drama. Since then Aeon has been totally clean as far as I know, like Spir (who is a massive part in keeping the guild running) is SUPER against hacks, like he does his background research on everyone

Is Tryst that guy from Eris? I remember the name but I can't remember the IGN, like is he the DK that was caught botting in FM?

nooo, Tryst was a person (a friend of mine too) who had a big reputation in EMS pre-bb, because he always reported hackers, had a level 49 islander, level 102 beginner, was a big part of the community tbh and had connections with GMs, etc. But then in like may 2011 people found out that he was the wwwwwwwww or sth like that on ccplz, and he immediately got banned on all his characters for the map crash hack that Nexon failed to patch for the biggest part of 2011. He got mad and released several other map crash exploits, dupe exploits and hacked the **** out of EMS.

Aeon didn't use to be clean :manicure: I've heard a story of this person who was in Aeon, I met him on a private server, and he said that in 2011 Jeroen was friends with DAVHEED and made use of his dupes, etc. a bit. Not to mention LaDexless, who was a big hacker, Steez, who used a 23k att claw during a PB run in 2011 and other Aeon members like Dani who used duped items too after the Potential update. I believe most of Aeon quit because their reputation was basically ruined?

Look, here is the moment Aeon lost reputation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB5YbPfNrW4&feature=c4-overview&list=UU1W8VS0uupYoO_rUgXfj8pQ

You can see Steez hit Pink Bean with 199k non-crits which was basically impossible back then. Then there was a whole discussion about Aeon/Classic I remember and then... :rip:

Haroon

nooo, Tryst was a person (a friend of mine too) who had a big reputation in EMS pre-bb, because he always reported hackers, had a level 49 islander, level 102 beginner, was a big part of the community tbh and had connections with GMs, etc. But then in like may 2011 people found out that he was the wwwwwwwww or sth like that on ccplz, and he immediately got banned on all his characters for the map crash hack that Nexon failed to patch for the biggest part of 2011. He got mad and released several other map crash exploits, dupe exploits and hacked the **** out of EMS.

Aeon didn't use to be clean I've heard a story of this person who was in Aeon, I met him on a private server, and he said that in 2011 Jeroen was friends with DAVHEED and made use of his dupes, etc. a bit. Not to mention LaDexless, who was a big hacker, Steez, who used a 23k att claw during a PB run in 2011 and other Aeon members like Dani who used duped items too after the Potential update. I believe most of Aeon quit because their reputation was basically ruined?

Look, here is the moment Aeon lost reputation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB5YbPfNrW4&feature=c4-overview&list=UU1W8VS0uupYoO_rUgXfj8pQ

You can see Steez hit Pink Bean with 199k non-crits which was basically impossible back then. Then there was a whole discussion about Aeon/Classic I remember and then...

What was Tryst's IGN? Like I don't know if that's their name or their IGN :S ahhh that sounds so messy LOL...I only remember HelloWorld going around reporting everyone and making "legit rankings" :dies:

Well there's always been stuff said about Jeroen around EMS but I personally didn't know anything was going on. Like I can't say or do anything against him if I have no proof that he did anything wrong :shrug: Yeah Alex and Remo and a few others got booted off because they promoted illegal stuff. Like I wouldn't blame the whole of Aeon for having a few bad seeds in disguise, like every guild has their shady people :laughga: I'm not sure if and what happened to Dani and I thought we all quit because of Big Bang, and loads of people didn't return because loads of us got hacked :noparty: Speaking of Dani, when I logged on a few weeks ago he'd just returned yay

I'm wondering if I should like start playing GMS again or EMS or what :huh:

What was Tryst's IGN? Like I don't know if that's their name or their IGN :S ahhh that sounds so messy LOL...I only remember HelloWorld going around reporting everyone and making "legit rankings"

Well there's always been stuff said about Jeroen around EMS but I personally didn't know anything was going on. Like I can't say or do anything against him if I have no proof that he did anything wrong :shrug: Yeah Alex and Remo and a few others got booted off because they promoted illegal stuff. Like I wouldn't blame the whole of Aeon for having a few bad seeds in disguise, like every guild has their shady people :laughga: I'm not sure if and what happened to Dani and I thought we all quit because of Big Bang, and loads of people didn't return because loads of us got hacked :noparty: Speaking of Dani, when I logged on a few weeks ago he'd just returned yay

I'm wondering if I should like start playing GMS again or EMS or what :huh:

Neither, by the way, is Dani a Gaga stan? He is gay maybe you can convert him :toofunga:

Haroon

Neither, by the way, is Dani a Gaga stan? He is gay maybe you can convert him :toofunga:

He's gay? :omg: I thought he had a thing with Maria and/or Myrthe ages ago :huh: He's not a huge fan but I do remember him reciting Poker Face, like he used to be like "A-A-Anego tracks A-Anego tracks MA MA MA MA" and "can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my Anego tracks" :lmao: I logged on and started shouting ARTPOP lyrics in guild chat a few weeks ago, I'll infect them with the album soon :creepflop:

Edited by Haroon

He's gay? :omg: I thought he had a thing with Maria and/or Myrthe ages ago :huh: He's not a huge fan but I do remember him reciting Poker Face, like he used to be like "A-A-Anego tracks A-Anego tracks MA MA MA MA" and "can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my Anego tracks" :lmao: I logged on and started shouting ARTPOP lyrics in guild chat a few weeks ago, I'll infect them with the album soon :creepflop:

Oh, thought he was gay. Didn't he smega that after reaching 200? and wasn't he married to that other guy (ze1kør) in maple too? :toofunga:

Haroon

Oh, thought he was gay. Didn't he smega that after reaching 200? and wasn't he married to that other guy (ze1kør) in maple too? :toofunga:

I missed his level 200 party so I must've missed the smega :noparty: LOOOL yeah him and Brice got married :dies: It was like a jokey power couple thing but who knows what happens behind closed doors :teehee: 

I missed his level 200 party so I must've missed the smega :noparty: LOOOL yeah him and Brice got married :dies: It was like a jokey power couple thing but who knows what happens behind closed doors :teehee:

I was a level 60 INT/HP bandit (unintended though) noob that would stalk him while he did anego's and think about how I was going to reach level 200 in the future :emma:

Haroon

I was a level 60 INT/HP bandit (unintended though) noob that would stalk him while he did anego's and think about how I was going to reach level 200 in the future :emma:

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that's so adorable :lmao: My first few chars on MSEA and GMS were STR magicians so I know how you feel :toofunga: I met Dani when I first joined Aeon, like before he started using and grinding Itzmjauz - he used his Solaris friend's I/L mage to hunt for Ilbis at Wolf Spiders for 12hrs+ a day so we made an agreement that if I HSed him he'd let me leech. So I used to leave something heavy on my HS key and go to school and I'd come back and he'd still be there hunting for Ilbis and I'd had gained loads of experience, it got me from 8x-10x I think :party: I had a USB with old screenshots on them and I really need to find it, I'd actually cry because of nostalgia

Edited by Haroon

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that's so adorable My first few chars on MSEA and GMS were STR magicians so I know how you feel I met Dani when I first joined Aeon, like before he started using and grinding Itzmjauz - he used his Solaris friend's I/L mage to hunt for Ilbis at Wolf Spiders for 12hrs+ a day so we made an agreement that if I HSed him he'd let me leech. So I used to leave something heavy on my HS key and go to school and I'd come back and he'd still be there hunting for Ilbis and I'd had gained loads of experience, it got me from 8x-10x I think I had a USB with old screenshots on them and I really need to find it, I'd actually cry because of nostalgia

Damn that's kinda lifeless. I remember sneaking behind the pc at 3 AM while my parents were asleep so I could do HPQ (and find out that ItzmjauZ was still doing Anego :lmao:

I remember feeling so damn pro when I had BarbieAngel in my bl :emma: I would give 2x family to her every day and immediately spend all the money - she's a Monster though :whitney:

I also remember when I had my first mil mesos and spent it on gear 'for the future' (aka level 40 buying level 80 equips :emma: )

God I want to relive EMS pre-Aran again in some way but knowing Nexon...  

Haroon

Damn that's kinda lifeless. I remember sneaking behind the pc at 3 AM while my parents were asleep so I could do HPQ (and find out that ItzmjauZ was still doing Anego

I remember feeling so damn pro when I had BarbieAngel in my bl I would give 2x family to her every day and immediately spend all the money - she's a Monster though

I also remember when I had my first mil mesos and spent it on gear 'for the future' (aka level 40 buying level 80 equips )

God I want to relive EMS pre-Aran again in some way but knowing Nexon...  

Aww haha, luckily when I started playing EMS properly I had a laptop so I just played it from my room until ridiculous hours :teehee:

OMG YOU HAD MARTHA IN YOUR BL TOO!?!?!? I love her :excited2: Her and I would always be the ones blabbing on about Gaga in guild chat, and we'd always be posting Gaga's new songs and videos on the Aeon forum :dies:

Aww LOL that's sweet! I never really cared about gear, like it wouldn't make a big difference to my killing speed anyway. I used to just boss loads and save up the money from shares to buy silly items or chairs :smh: At my highest I was in the Top 20 or 30 if I remember correctly, then I totally burned out and stopped grinding for years

Aww haha, luckily when I started playing EMS properly I had a laptop so I just played it from my room until ridiculous hours

OMG YOU HAD MARTHA IN YOUR BL TOO!?!?!? I love her Her and I would always be the ones blabbing on about Gaga in guild chat, and we'd always be posting Gaga's new songs and videos on the Aeon forum

Aww LOL that's sweet! I never really cared about gear, like it wouldn't make a big difference to my killing speed anyway. I used to just boss loads and save up the money from shares to buy silly items or chairs : At my highest I was in the Top 20 or 30 if I remember correctly, then I totally burned out and stopped grinding for years :

I would just create tens of chars and get them to like level 50

I also collected a lot and did lots of quests. I never really hardcore grinded unless I felt like doing so. And my damage has always sucked :giveup:

I would just create tens of chars and get them to like level 50

I also collected a lot and did lots of quests. I never really hardcore grinded unless I felt like doing so. And my damage has always sucked

i enjoy doing this too. Even if the quest line has no reward, i just do it for fun. Its a cute pass time, its like reading a book and being able to experience it. 

i enjoy doing this too. Even if the quest line has no reward, i just do it for fun. Its a cute pass time, its like reading a book and being able to experience it. 

I don't know, I just always felt like questing was a part of the game that I had to do. It's sad that Big Bang removed this and made quests something to get easy EXP while having to do close to nothing :emo: