• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodo

• Saeed

• Haroon

• GrandchildDavid

MapleStory is the only online game I ever obsessed over.

This game is practically my middle+high school life. I made a lot of characters and got hacked a couple of times in the worst time possible. :rip:

Last summer, I had the opportunity to finally level my Hero to 200, before the made the max level 250(I still got the big blue smega announcement, though), and it felt great. :flutter:

I think I quit for good, and I do not see myself going back for anything more than checking things out.

I still have almost all the BGMS downloaded on my iPod, and listening to it always brings back very good memories. :flutter:

We could've been great grinding partners :hor:

I entered that page and it was all chinese, how do you want me to speak chinese. :awkney:

wrong site hunny :awkney: 

the links are in the OP (:

MapleStory is the only online game I ever obsessed over.

This game is practically my middle+high school life. I made a lot of characters and got hacked a couple of times in the worst time possible. :rip:

Last summer, I had the opportunity to finally level my Hero to 200, before the made the max level 250(I still got the big blue smega announcement, though), and it felt great. :flutter:

I think I quit for good, and I do not see myself going back for anything more than checking things out.

I still have almost all the BGMS downloaded on my iPod, and listening to it always brings back very good memories. :flutter:

*It brings so many great memories but at the same time it makes me sad and emotional :emo:

*Come on, come back :giveup:

Try Google Chrome? idk...

Why are you guys not logged in?

I Googled it and it said it doesn't :flop:

Oh well...