💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP may be leaked tomorrow morning

glagerfeld

Featured Posts

This is dumb. People are going to say this every single day between now and when it leaks. People on Twitter have no idea when it's going to leak. They're just fans. The real leakers aren't out there advertising themselves, and sure as hell aren't holding the album hostage based on how many followers they get.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is dumb. People are going to say this every single day between now and when it leaks. People on Twitter have no idea when it's going to leak. They're just fans. The real leakers aren't out there advertising themselves, and sure as hell aren't holding the album hostage based on how many followers they get.

I know right.  I wouldnt advertise that im leaking it if i get 100 followers lol

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

if it's on Japanese itunes the snippets would've leaked anyone can access the japan store...

Japanese store has no snippets for the other songs

DanceInTheFlames

So did anything else except that Fashion snippet leak?

Just saw it on tumblr. Is it legit?

djBuffoon

I'd be shocked if it wasn't. That was Gaga's voice, and she kept repeating "Fashion". 

I think it is, it's pretty slow tho so I'm not sure... But I'm pretty sure it's Gaga

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

If you remember last time, Born This Way leaked I believe like 3 or 4 days before May 21st? This was because a music store outside of the US (I forgot) was playing it on their speakers to the store as a preview type of thing. I remember everyyyyy single song leaked, first in snippets from recordings in the store, and then online in full HQ a few hours after. Honestly, at this point, I really don't see the big deal. I just noticed that iTunes has started a countdown (10 days, 22 hours!!!!!!) --> and 4 days till the stream. ALLLZ I know is that I NEEDD to hear Fashion! because something about that song sounds so amazing and I KNEW it would be good despite every1 freaking out about WILL.I.AM producing

So did anything else except that Fashion snippet leak?

I thought Mary Jane Holland leaked -- it sounded legit until I realized it was sped up and the same first verse repeated again, almost like that really good fanmade one. I do hope the song starts with "Introducing, Ladies and Gentlemen, MARRYYY JANNNE HOLLLANDDD" I think that's such an epic intro even if its repeater later on in the song in the bridge

If you remember last time, Born This Way leaked I believe like 3 or 4 days before May 21st? This was because a music store outside of the US (I forgot) was playing it on their speakers to the store as a preview type of thing. I remember everyyyyy single song leaked, first in snippets from recordings in the store, and then online in full HQ a few hours after. Honestly, at this point, I really don't see the big deal. I just noticed that iTunes has started a countdown (10 days, 22 hours!!!!!!) --> and 4 days till the stream. ALLLZ I know is that I NEEDD to hear Fashion! because something about that song sounds so amazing and I KNEW it would be good despite every1 freaking out about WILL.I.AM producing

I thought Mary Jane Holland leaked -- it sounded legit until I realized it was sped up and the same first verse repeated again, almost like that really good fanmade one. I do hope the song starts with "Introducing, Ladies and Gentlemen, MARRYYY JANNNE HOLLLANDDD" I think that's such an epic intro even if its repeater later on in the song in the bridge

Just think guys, at least Gaga did things RELATIVELY smoothly in terms of disseminating the music. The snippets were cool bc none of them leaked and they were done a fan created radio show - showing the interaction aspect of what ARTPOP is really about. She premiered Gypsy which doesn't sound anything like the studio version - Aura leaked but I think that was intentional tbh. Remember with BTW, she teamed with FARMVILLE on Facebook and released Marry the Night and I think Fashion of His Love? Lmao that was a joke im sorry.....so really nothing is a big deal at this point, everyones freaking out for no reason 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived