💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: ARTPOP Pre-Orders (Clean AND Explicit) Will Come With Foil

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

All I can see is alot of stressed out fans in this whole story of her albume cover that is foil.   Really - don't you feal a little bit foolish.

Uh...this isn't just FOIL :awkney:...it's a RARE, LIMITED EDITION ALBUM COVER THAT'S ONLY AVAILABLE TO 500,000 COPIES AND HAS THE TYPOGRAPHY HAND COLLAGED BY JEFF KOONS HIMSELF AND IS A PRICELESS MASTERPIECE AND ART COLLECTOR ITEM...

Foolish? Uh...I can't believe you just said that...Vu7gPJf.gif

can i preorder from US amazon store and deliver it to Australia?

:yes: The chat that GypsyNightShade had confirmed that the US Amazon store WILL deliver to Australia :party:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Potter

No problem. Let's rejoice at our beautiful foil orders being confirmed! :runhug:

YAAAAAS!!! :party: :party: :runhug:

Joeygagamonster

I hope she or someone can clear it up for the people who order ARTPOP album on her website will get the foil as well..

tumblr_mf0dzhtqZt1rykdxao1_500_large.gif

FuhrerOfTime

FOR ALL YOU AUSSIE MONSTERS

Shipping Speed: 
AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping

Item(s) Subtotal:  $12.99
Shipping & Handling: $25.48
  -----
Total before tax: $38.47
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
  -----
Grand Total: $38.47

TimisaMonster

I hope she or someone can clear it up for the people who order ARTPOP album on her website will get the foil as well..

tumblr_mf0dzhtqZt1rykdxao1_500_large.gif

Great question and probably best to ask someone on HER website and not from Amazon, cuz they wouldn't know :laughga: Does her website have a customer support help chat option?

FuhrerOfTime

Uh...this isn't just FOIL :awkney:...it's a RARE, LIMITED EDITION ALBUM COVER THAT'S ONLY AVAILABLE TO 500,000 COPIES AND HAS THE TYPOGRAPHY HAND COLLAGED BY JEFF KOONS HIMSELF AND IS A PRICELESS MASTERPIECE AND ART COLLECTOR ITEM...

Foolish? Uh...I can't believe you just said that...Vu7gPJf.gif

:yes: The chat that GypsyNightShade had confirmed that the US Amazon store WILL deliver to Australia :party:

Thank you for the pramo! I AM THRILLED IT IS COMING!!!

TimisaMonster

Thank you for the pramo! I AM THRILLED IT IS COMING!!!

Of course...I didn't get that info...YOU did!  :hehe:  Give credit where it's due is what I always say! I'm so happy that at LEAST Australian Monsters get to have it, but UK Monsters are probably really bitter right now...:awkney:

Joeygagamonster

Great question and probably best to ask someone on HER website and not from Amazon, cuz they wouldn't know :laughga: Does her website have a customer support help chat option?

lol true i was stupid to ask Amazon lmao

Im gonna email the support team.. She has it on her site.. Maybe they can help me out

FuhrerOfTime

Of course...I didn't get that info...YOU did!  :hehe:  Give credit where it's due is what I always say! I'm so happy that at LEAST Australian Monsters get to have it, but UK Monsters are probably really bitter right now... :awkney:

I do apologise for those monsters :(  it must suck

TimisaMonster

lol true i was stupid to ask Amazon lmao

Im gonna email the support team.. She has it on her site.. Maybe they can help me out

OMG! I didn't know that you asked Amazon...I wasn't trying to make a rude comment if that's what you thought :laughga:

That would be best and I hope you get a confirmation that you'll be getting one too! If not...you know where to go ASAP! ;)

I do apologise for those monsters :(  it must suck

Man...I'm so grateful that I live here, but MAN I still can't believe they didn't distribute it everywhere...:awkney:

FuhrerOfTime

OMG! I didn't know that you asked Amazon...I wasn't trying to make a rude comment if that's what you thought :laughga:

That would be best and I hope you get a confirmation that you'll be getting one too! If not...you know where to go ASAP! ;)

Man...I'm so grateful that I live here, but MAN I still can't believe they didn't distribute it everywhere... :awkney:

They are making it up to AUS for the flop in APPLAUSE here...

Joeygagamonster

Man...I'm so grateful that I live here, but MAN I still can't believe they didn't distribute it everywhere... :awkney:

Your comment wasn't rude.. It was true lmao

I hope i get it.. Just sent them the message.. hope they reply :toofunga:

TimisaMonster

They are making it up to AUS for the flop in APPLAUSE here...

:teehee:

Your comment wasn't rude.. It was true lmao

I hope i get it.. Just sent them the message.. hope they reply :toofunga:

SOOOOOON :derpga:

TimisaMonster

tumblr_mtbl1gvjbt1rjph01o1_400.gif

That gif...saving....curjQ53.gif...thanks

Archived