💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Infected Mushroom talks "Aura"

Dolev

Featured Posts

If I was Gaga, I would change the whole instrumental for Aura in the final version and let them without a penny.

Rollercoaster

She can do one of two things...

1. Change the instrumental and drag them through the mud for the entire era

2. (my favorite option) Put Aura out as the biggest release ever. Huge promo. With it, promote DISCHARGE FUNGI as "pop instrumentalists", "pop producers" and "bubblegum edm". Draw a ton of attention to them that they don't want. Force them into mainstream against their will.

ASTROVEGA

If I was Gaga, I would change the whole instrumental for Aura in the final version and let them without a penny.

inb4 this is why Aura was delayed :creepflop:

2. (my favorite option) Put Aura out as the biggest release ever. Huge promo. With it, promote DISCHARGE FUNGI as "pop instrumentalists", "pop producers" and "bubblegum edm". Draw a ton of attention to them that they don't want. Force them into mainstream against their will.

I love it!  :creepflop: 

its too good for her to throw away, and if they regret doing it, why give them what they want and make it disappear 

Them calling it commercial...haha.  It was more commercial before Gaga got her hands on it.  The first 45 seconds or so sound like nothing heard on radio today.  They don't know what they're talking about.  

We're all Stronger Together!

PaperIz

:awkney: Well then. If it wasn't for Aura, I know I never would have heard of them tbh :nails:

Edited by PaperIz

• 4 weeks later...

What's really sad is this thread.

That is all.

what's sadder is u resurrecting a month old thread :nails:

What's really sad is this thread.

That is all.

Member - 1 posts

:wtf:

Edited by Snowyrain

FortKnoxxed

oh my GOD, they're assholes!

They say that they get some "pretty nice royalties" with Aura and yet call Gaga cheap? Fvcking hypocrites