Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga EMA Nominations

Arne

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She spent a lot if time in the US, so why is she not coming to Amsterdam for one day....

I stopped counting how often she didn't attend the EMA's.....it's like her manager saying yeah umm Europe's not that important :rip:

Gaga hates Europe :cryga:

Wet Fire

Biggest Fans- JB can easily win also

Yes! :) But Gaga and 1D have recently released music and they're in talks more than JB. Though JB has also been very relevant. We'll see. Let's hope Gaga wins this.

VasilisVas

It would be nice if Gaga at least won best video, but let's face it...I don't think Applause is a winning material video. There's really nothing too special about it (in my humble opinion of course).

liberacorpus

if applause doesnt win the video of the year then it's proven that MTV doesnt care about art, creativity and hard working coz there's nothing special about wrecking ball like AT ALL

if applause doesnt win the video of the year then it's proven that MTV doesnt care about art, creativity and hard working coz there's nothing special about wrecking ball like AT ALL

Gorl MTV only cares about ratings and popularity, I don't think they have ever cared about art :party: (that's why I don't like it :P )

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived