đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mic feed from VMA

Haus of Leather

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last part was a mess. The choreo was too much or she got overly-excited leading up towards the end. The vocals got sloppy.

Still a fantastic performance... but next time I'd like her to perform a song where she can really belt out something powerful and not be limited by her dancing. Grammys?

SEANGT

The last part was a mess. The choreo was too much or she got overly-excited leading up towards the end. The vocals got sloppy.

Still a fantastic performance... but next time I'd like her to perform a song where she can really belt out something powerful and not be limited by her dancing. Grammys?

maybe I'm deaf but I don't understand this sentiment. She sounded great throughout to me. A little out of breath at the end but nothing bad? She still sounded good and she looked great and did the choreo. She couldn't have done any better. 

Bloody hooker

I had been waiting for this.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Andromeda

Did she change her voice during her "fame" era ?

Yeah she seemed to be doing an exaggerated impression of the era's she was dressed as.

I am impressed that she hit those notes. I think those are the highest she's ever hit live. The break and vocal training paid off.

maybe I'm deaf but I don't understand this sentiment. She sounded great throughout to me. A little out of breath at the end but nothing bad? She still sounded good and she looked great and did the choreo. She couldn't have done any better. 

I know :/ Maybe I'M deaf, but her voice sounded strained to me at the end. Like she was trying to compensate for the fact that she couldn't follow along with the chorus.

I have to say, hearing her vocals with the music I was thinking it was going to be worse than this, but it was actually not bad...

this on the other hand... :awkney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAw9sYBYS1g

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived