đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fan recreates the "Born This Way Ball" (WATCH NOW)

Lum

Featured Posts

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't wanna be mean.

It's so hard to control myself rn.     

This. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

DONUTELLA

First, I LOVE THIS AND HIM AND ITS JUST SO GREAT

It's actually really well done for being a fan made video.

Second, why so many stage managers?

Third, HML DEMO VERSION <3

One Five Ten

I CANNOTTTTT :lmao:

Like, come on. I know it's not "very Born This Way of me" to laugh at this but there's a line between showing adoration for your favourite pop singer or posting a cover of a song...and this.

It's a little psychotic, really. Like, he might actually need help.  :ohno:

exoskeleton123

Maybe he didnt hve to replicate the entire tour it's a bit much. But the kid Is certainly ambition and I applaud him for tackling such a big project like this

Ladey Gagz

:wtfga: I'm sorry, I really couldn't continue watching and I feel bad. I really appreciate the effort though and all but... yeah good effort

Well I appreciate the effort and you can see he did put time into it, but his singing is awful and has more autotune in it than Cher. 

That's funny, because there is no autotune on the live vocals... only thing with editing is the backing vocals. People really just think people throw autotune on everything. It's just THAT easy to throw some autotune on LIVE VOCALS. With all the breathing, jumping. HAHHAAHAHAHAHA

OH MY GOD. If he had the time to create that castle, the Bad Romance costume (, ...) and the Mother GOAT-thing, he also could've had the time to learn the Bad Kids speech by heart and also to get some vocal lessons or something. If you are going to put out a tribute to something that so many people have seen, it had better be perfect.

Actually I only had 2 months. Most of it went into the castle. That took at least 2 weeks to get ready to setup the day of. I knew the lyrics to all the songs, it's just I was the director, singer, performer, and in charge of everything. I had to make sure the camera's were rolling, costumes were good, lights, sound, recording of sound, stage props, stage hands on time. If I did have a director, someone in charge, I could of actually focused a bit more. But we were on the run since we got there. 2 hours set up, livestream set up, recording, props, performance actually was 1 hour 30 minutes (but we had problems with the mics, smoke machine, outfit change, so we had to spend time to fix that). So, you try directing the entire show AND singing every song AND trying to remember the SETLIST as well as LYRICS.

Archived