💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fan recreates the "Born This Way Ball" (WATCH NOW)

Lum

Featured Posts

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you guys are just plain out rude... Seriously. This guy is a member here and you're just here laughing at him, whatever happened to being nice to people and showing " love ". Sure this might not be amazing but you don't have to plain out laugh at him and bully him cause that's bs. Totally disrespectful, you don't have to be nice to him but at least make it constructive criticisms.

To CLUBGAGA don't let these rude comments get you, if you read them. You put effort into this and that's what matters, you did it in 5 hours so that's impressive too. You gotta start somewhere! :) keep going for it till you get better.

xzxyyxzx

I could sit here and type the nicest comment ever... It's not gonna make this any better though :awkney:

Daenerys

i love it. im a fan. hes a really talented famous singer. reminds me a lot of myself.

Ezzactly gurl. Can't see the haters. :hor:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

htrllllsem

omg i never saw the motorcycle part BUT I AM RN AND OMGGGG I EVEN SHOWED MY MOM I´M CRYINGGGGG

Daenerys

Gotta appreciate the effort and dedication this guy put in to this.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Redstreak

I give him credit where credit is due in that it does take a lot of time and effort into putting all this together and it looks good for it being fan made especially. Though he isn't the best singer he did try, my only thing is at least know all the words. :laughga: My biggest thing goes to that he uploaded it to the internet. I would actually have a lot of fun and would love to put something like this together and actually recreating the show but I would never ever ever never ever let a recording of that **** see the light of day.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

WarriorPrince

I saw this on ATRL earlier

Jfc the Heavy Metal Lover performance + Speech I'M DEAD  :lmao:

+ Dead at people defending him here  :rip:

I saw this on ATRL earlier

Jfc the Heavy Metal Lover performance + Speech I'M DEAD  :lmao:

+ Dead at people defending him here  :rip:

ikr :rip:

WarriorPrince

:lmao:

HE NEEDS A SOCIAL LIFE OR SOME FRIENDS