💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Just Some Love for Gaga (Gaga, we know you lurk so please read!)

PoshLife

Featured Posts

Gaga you have the best security team and millions of fans to back you up, we will keep you safe and always do our best to make you smile. Take whatever negative feelings his actions have made and channel them into a positive outlet channel it into your music and art, don't let the actions of an insecure and troubled man affect you or your family. 

We love you. :hug:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frankenztein

I wish more than anything that you could feel the warmth of my and all your monsters hearts in the form of a giant hug surrounding you and keeping you safe in a blanket of love. I wish that love could be a real physical force field to block all those who hate and harass you. Stay strong.  

ctherainbow

Gaga, I realize that it is and will continue to be tough for you to deal with people who you thought were your friends who turn out not to be.  We've all had that experience in our lives, so we all feel your pain, and I just wanna remind you, in the words of a very wise woman I know, that "you're a mother****in' superstar!"  Not just as an actual pop superstar, but as a passionate, resilient, and compassionate superstar of a human being.  I remember thinking ever since I first saw an interview with you that I'd love to have you as a friend, 'cuz you'd be the one who'd let me cry on your shoulder and invite me over for ice cream and a good movie.  So just know that there are millions of shoulders you can cry on, and couches where you can snuggle with monsters and forget the insignificant jerks who try to put you down.  Stay strong+chin up, girl.  You got this!    :hug:

Oh, and Applause sounds dope on the car radio.  You were at the top of my station's Top 5 Download+Request countdown, so I finally got to hear it on the radio!    :party:

Love,

Christian (from Harrisburg, PA)

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Gagz-

I hope that through all this you've been able to find moments to smile and laugh. You have so many positive things in your life, I would hate for the negatives to weigh you down.

ARTPOP is going to be a pop culture party celebrated all around the world, and I'm excited for that!

My mind is on the music,

my heart is beating to the sound,

and I hope the trouble you're facing right now is replaced by nothing but genuine happiness.

- :heart: - :pawsup: - :heart: - 

And I remember in an interview YEARS ago you said the Kiwi bird is your favorite endangered species, so here are some Kiwi pictures and Kiwi facts to put a smile on your face, since they are so cute!

From your favorite Little Bird Nerd Monster. 

skeleton.jpg

GURL JUST LOOK AT THAT BIG ASS EGG. 

Remember when you gave birth at the Born This Way Ball? I bet the Kiwi birds would have been hella impressed. They know what it's like to squeeze out something really ****ing awesome. 

baby-kiwi-bird.jpg?w=510

Baby Kiwis have cute feet. :D

8pBD1go.jpg

These birds are blind, they're endangered, and they are flightless. They were Born That Way. They've got a lot going against them, but they're still able to survive. They're also nocturnal, so I guess you could say they were able to Marry the Night.

Oh, and here are some funny flamingo things, since you said the Flamingo was your favorite bird. :)

me-today-flamingo.gif

funny-flamingo-tourists-animated.gif

Look at these Flamingos looking FLAWLESS and strutting past the haters.

tumblr_mq30uepF6j1r4zr2vo2_r2_500.gif

Hope this post made you SMILE, Gagangster!

Slayer

Gaga,

So far the ARTPOP era has been tainted by all the talk surrounding the album: talk about leaks, talk about flopping, talk about your weight, talk about Perez. I've heard hardly anything about Applause or ARTPOP, which is very, very bad. The focus needs to shift. There is still ample time. The focus needs to go back to the music, the interviews, the performances. This is what we, your fans, want. Mario will not hurt your family, so there's no need to worry, because he's too much of a coward to do that. 

Just smile and just dance. You and your music are far too fabulous to let all the "chatter" overshadow it. Turn the attention back to where it belongs. I know you can do it, because you're brave and talented, and we all love you for it.

Love, Will (from UK)

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Gaga  :heart:

I don't have a big paragraph to write, but I hope me listening to Applause tell's you everything you need to know. 

Paws up and keep slaying  :pawsup:

GagaSlayedYou

Gaga is a lady. She is kind, talented, clever, and creative. I don't care if she flops or something, because you can't measure talent, with sales. You can do it with impact social and culturally. :kisses: cheers for this spectacular woman.  

JoshuaMonroe

I love you, Gaga!

You're a great human being and artist. Stay strong, always concentrate on the positive things and be inspired by the negative things. Much love + support. :) 

MelbHawker

Gaga,

I will never let anything happen to you. If anyone dares mess with you, they'll have to answer to me and believe me, you simply do NOT want to have to answer to MelbHawker; you'll regret ever coming out of your mother. You'll go running back into her.

Please don't worry about Perez and whoever else is harassing you. F*ck them. You're SO talented and so gorgeous - focus on your music and those you love. The rest can only dream and drool at what you have. 

Cyber-hugs! (+ kisses if T. Kinney's OK with it)  :P 

Dear Gaga, we love you. I don't know exactly what happened between you and Perez but I know that you can count on our support & respect! So keep your head up girl and you'll go far! :heart:

Dear Gaga,

I want to let you know that we are all here for you!

We love you and support you, no matter what!

Don't let him discourge you. You're too beautiful and talented to let that happen!!

Thanks for everything you give us and stay strong! :runhug:

Hugs and kisses from Ziva :runhug:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived