💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Just Some Love for Gaga (Gaga, we know you lurk so please read!)

PoshLife

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I know I'm not the only one who was very upset and a little bit frightened by everything that happened this afternoon. It sounds to me like Gaga is really hurting right now and I think she could use our support.

So I just wanted to leave a few words of love for Lady Gaga, in case she's ever on here and is reading this. I want her to see how much we support her and want her to be safe.

Will you join me in leaving some love for Gaga? I hope you will!

Gaga-

I'm sorry about what happened today. While I know we don't know the whole story, I know you've had to deal with some real haters and I can only imagine how much that weighs on you. But I want you to know how much love there is in the world for you. You have done so much for me and all your other fans, and I will always support you just as you have always supported us. Please know that just as we turn to your music when we're down, so too can you turn to us when you need a helping hand (or hands :clap:)

Gaga we love you so much and only want for you to be happy, healthy, and safe! Please take care of yourself; we can't wait for ARTPOP to blow our minds!

-Alex (PoshLife)

(Guys please join me in this POSITIVE campaign of love! Please no hatred towards anyone, this is all about the love. It's what she would want. Thank you!!!)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hughdancy

Gaga,

I'M REALLY BAD AT WRITING LONG EMOTIONAL THINGS BUT I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU'RE SAFE. EXCITED FOR APPLAUSE TOMORROW 8/19

LOVE, ME

<3

dontbesweet

Yes, love you Gaga. I want you to be safe.

Just don't air dirty laundry, especially as it happens! You could cause more harm than good.

Evan Peters

Gaga,

I love you so much :nooo:

Don't listen to He Who Should Not Be Named, he's only doing all of this for your attentionâ€â€he wants you to get upset.

So please, ignore him and him let him  be petty. It's what he's good at right now.

Hope you feel better ♥ 

â€â€The Mad Hatter 

emma roberts is an abuser

Robotboy

just play this and you will know how much you mean to me + other monsters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHrA3Rj5aSc

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Dear Gagaloo

I you are reading this thread, just know that we monsters will ALWAYS be there to back you up! WE VALUE YOU MORE THAN OUR LIVES AND WE ADORE YOU! Ignore these pigs and kunts! Preach Love and Bravery!

You will never be in danger as long as anyone of us is around, in fact, you've got millions of monsters by your side! Be Safe! Be Brave! You have not done ANYTHING wrong! Chart hits and sales don't matter ****! What matters is that you love making music, and you are sincere to your work+we respect and love you for that! :kisses::hug:

We will always love you, and most importantly, don't give ANY ATTENTION to that attention hor who is fueling up this whole controversy to drag you! Be wise and classy, ignore him and let hm be dragged by the media instead :sweep:

On the behalf of Gagadaily,

Love,

GoodBoyReRe :kisses:

1311SUSU2803

Dear Gaga,

Positive energy from tomorrow onwards. Once the Applause video premiers a new era will begin and we'll leave all the things that brought us down behind.

We love you so so much and we hate to see you sad.  :noparty:

Just remember, when you are lonely I'll be lonely too and this is The Fame. 

Love and Art,

Your Little Monsters :party:

Dirty Pony

I love you Gaga, don't let this bring you down. You always have my support. Stay safe.

Love, Your little monster   :hug:

Noula Corleone

Dear Gaga,

If you are reading this, you can easily realise that you have thousands, no, MILLIONS of people loving you. I don't need to say that I love you, BUT I have to say that we care about you and we want you to be HAPPY! Think wise, solve your problems after you calm down, you have lot of things to do and remember this:

Not only your family but people who haven't even met you LOOOOOOOOOVE you and want you to be safe and sound. Should you worry about a meaningless person who has never been loved? NO. Look around you. Look at your friends, Gaga and be couraged.

I LOVE YOU.  :heart:

-Noula Rybak 

Bowman

Dear Gags! :bunny:

Don't let the crap get to you!  :fthis:

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY! leave the negativity behind and focus on the good things to come, we are here for you! :Kara:

Post a pic of you smiling or something, that's seriously the best thing ever! :) xx

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived