💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perez Hilton Drama: Gaga Twitter, Perez stalks Gaga and responds

Kim Kardashian

Featured Posts

Americano

What is Lady Gaga's problem these days, does she not have a spine? She couldn't just call security?

These tweets are embarrassing and distracting. More like start the drama, stop the music.

Edited by Americano

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bellatrix

• AlienFugitive

• Michael

• MJ Holland

Top Posters In This Topic

DeleteMyAccount

I don't want to scare anyone, but this scenario reminds me of John Lennon and Selina.  They both had psycho fans that ended up fatally ending their idols careers... AGAIN, please don't get at me for saying that.  What I'm trying to get at, is if this whole thing is real, Gaga's team needs to amp up security and such.  I don't care what motives Perez has, but for Gaga's safety it's needed.   :noparty:

could someone tell me why they actually stopped being friends in the first place? what happened? he's such a sad loser, he shoulf be looking after his child, not stalking gaga

monstronic

It's even more disgusting when you take into account that just about 2 years ago they made that short documentary/interview together where he kept calling her his BFF  :pukey:

I still can't believe she trusted him so much.

Yeah it's fascinating because from a fan's perspective WE could always see him for who he was... but his charm must have worked wonders in person. How does that even happen to someone as smart and savvy as Gaga?

Dominic

What is Lady Gaga's problem these days, does she not have a spine? She couldn't just call security?

These tweets are embarrassing and distracting. More like start the drama, stop the music.

Couldn't agree more! There is no need to air dirty laundry in public.  Not with these crazy fans of hers.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I wish Perez would do something but get stopped by Gaga's security but it won't make him go to prison for a really long time :nails:

I think for a lot of people they see Gaga overreacting. But from the inside, this has been going on for an extended period of time. Telling people that Gaga is a bad person, sending her that horrible text after her injury...All of this has been through media and social networking. But now it has progressed to the point where he is near her. In the same building as her. She probably feels the pressure now, and I don't blame her. With Applause being leaked and having to rush everything and keep up with the pace of everything, I'm sure she's a little overwhelmed as of now. 

this so much

monstronic

Couldn't agree more! There is no need to air dirty laundry in public.  Not with these crazy fans of hers.

Well it does also get her more promo/publicity. But I hope she's above using him for that, especially with #StopTheDrama #StartTheMusic

artpopthisway

she probably has a restraining order against him or something since she said it was extremely serious.

She did call the security...

and wouldn't it be kind of unfair that she didn't update us on this drama after the entire reason she was informed of this was through Twitter???????????

Taylor Monster

tumblr_mochvbwUJW1qmlmgao1_500.jpg

COME AT MA PEREZ!! MY TITS WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN!!!!

No but seriously I just want her to stay safe

Noooooooooooo that outfit and couch is iconic  :cry:

AgusPop

Lady GagaCuenta verificada â€@ladygaga

@perezhilton STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Gaga put that rat in jail