💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

BangTheGong

Nope this will blow up everywhere and she's doing dozens of interviews in the next week where she will be no doubt asked about it.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

TimisaMonster

What I find interesting is: Gaga announces "SWINE" today....we joke it's about you know who...and then she tweets about you know who and tells us how much of a...well...swine that person really is....I see what you're doin' Gaga....

7SDXUhC.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I have a feeling if he replies back with some slick ass comment then she's gonna reply and expose him by screencapping the text message with the hateful picture.

I hope so. :crossed:

MJ Holland

You need to be stupid as **** to not see that Gaga tries to get people's sympathy back. As disappointed as I am rn, devastated and etc, her new single is underperforming. FIN

this explains a lot

She is clearly trying to get his and our attention, I agree.

I still love her, tho.

Edited by MJ Holland

theredkilt

Are Perez and Madonna close? 

No. But he's been constantly sucking up to her, even when he hang out with Gaga during 2008-2009 and tweeted vicious things about her, questioning her song writing abilities

Edited by theredkilt

hierophant

Wow, surprised she tweeted about that, has anything specific happened to make her do so?

That is disgusting of him though, not that I'm that surprised.

I guess its because he mocked DJWS on twitter for 'poor sales'

TEAM GAGA

he deserved this, sending ANYONE a vile abusive message/text like that when they have been injured deserves an absolute tirade of abuse

EthanPamyu

shots fired! 

Illuminati Freak

Goodmorning America is going to ask her about this for sure on Monday. Maybe she will expose him to world by showing the text message on national television. That would be the ultimate BURN! :classy:

Are Perez and Madonna close? 

not at all. she probably doesnt know who he is. he just drags other celebs in. mess

Sister

What I find interesting is: Gaga announces "SWINE" today....we joke it's about you know who...and then she tweets about you know who and tells us how much of a...well...swine that person really is....I see what you're doin' Gaga....

7SDXUhC.gif

Hmmmm....I do wonder now!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

jhonyguy04

is this guy human??

anyways, just what we needed. more drama. ughhh...what a mess her career has become. i honestly think she should retire from hollywood. ti sucks. 

Edited by jhonyguy04

She shouldn't have said that. People will either think shes playing the victim or that she doesn't really want us to ignore it but to attack him more... because we know thats whats going to happen now.

I'm so sick of this thing with Perez.