Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Justin Bieber

wiltedbliss

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

In the beginning - he became too big too fast. Happens with everyone. With the fans come the haters. Now - well now people have a lot of reasons to dislike him. I personally don't hate him, I actually feel kind of bad for him. People should just leave him alone to sort his ****. Who knows maybe he'll make a good comeback or something. 

I am still obsessed with hating him. He willingly portrays himself as a douchebag, wears ridiculous clothes, does ridiculous things and is a total attention *****.
His personality annoys me and as much as I try to avoid the notion of his existence I always stumble on a news article or YouTube video about him.

Edited by Lance Percival

I am still obsessed with hating him. He willingly portrays himself as a douchebag, wears ridiculous clothes, does ridiculous things and is a total attention *****.

His personality annoys me and as much as I try to annoy the notion of his existence I always stumble on a news article or YouTube video about him.

IS THIS REALLY COMING FROM A GAGA FAN? :lmao: 

IS THIS REALLY COMING FROM A GAGA FAN? :lmao:

That would be funny or true if you consider Gaga's actions to be ridiculous, which I don't. I see a pattern, sense if you will, when I look at Gaga with her outrageous clothes. I don't see that on Bieber.

That would be funny or true if you consider Gaga's actions to be ridiculous, which I don't. I see a pattern, sense if you will, when I look at Gaga with her outrageous clothes. I don't see that on Bieber.

I love Gaga and bieber even more. I don't think both are ridiculous. But all the things can be said against Gaga as well. That's why I don't understand your comment since you're a Gaga-fan- 

Tokyo Rose

Not jealousy.

His songs were and are annoying.

His fans were and are pathetic. 

His personality was and is contrived.

I love Gaga and bieber even more. I don't think both are ridiculous. But all the things can be said against Gaga as well. That's why I don't understand your comment since you're a Gaga-fan- 

My previous post just explained that. Gaga makes sense, even with her crazy antics. Bieber doesn't. He could make sense in a commercial side, trying to attract young girls with his clothes and looks, but he doesn't in an artistic way.

SEVDALIZA

Before, his personality was ok and his music was annoying and not enjoyable, at least in my perspective.

Now, his music is amazing, I absolutely love it, but his personality totally ruins him for me.

Edited by Lil Alex
operating from another world

Not jealousy.

His songs were and are annoying.

His fans were and are pathetic. 

His personality was and is contrived.

Can't this said about every other pop artist as well?

Robinladen

Everyone that becomes big gets hated on.

But Bieber was an easy victim. Thirteen year old trying to get some sixteen year olds in his videos. Doing some try-hard rapper moves with his hands.

justin-bieber.jpg

It was really not hard to make jokes about him at the time, altho he done nothing really wrong.

Now people just hate on him because he's a douche.

I don't think it's jealousy. People always say that, but if that was the case: wouldn't those people hate every celeb since they're all more succesful and richer than average people?

Brooke Candy

His personality annoys me and as much as I try to avoid the notion of his existence I always stumble on a news article or YouTube video about him.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!