💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Fox People

Will all the singles be in caps? like if big bang is in fact a single then it would be really cool... "BIG BANG by LADY GAGA".

calmar

I'm getting excited by listening to Stache again. I wouldn't mind her music leaning in that direction. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

bobhabanai

i want first single to be s-xual, something lovegame style? like spoken, electronic, s-xual, futuristic, some words play?

**** will be ratchet! 

Sleigh Mama

This promo image exceeded my expectations. I just love it... things are already going in the right direction.

(more than I could say for:)

gaga-born-this-way-cover.jpg

lol

Chris90046

8/16 is Madonna' s bday therefore if the single hits the radios in the weekend before Monday 8/19, the new single may be played on her bday.....sweet revenge!

Notthebling

I know I made a thread about my theory, but I want to contribute to this tread to. If its illegal to double post, tell me, I'll remove my post :)

Before you read this, please, know that my english is not that good, so there might be some mistakes, thanks you for your kidness. I know it's quite long, but it got me hyped writing it, so it might hype you too.

ARTPOP THEORY  :

This thread is about my whole idea of ARTPOP, there are quite a few clues included. I will not post the receipts, but they are obvious things.

I have this strong feeling that, with ARTPOP, Gaga will play her biggest performance, yet. In fact, I think that the whole idea of ARTPOP is to have window into Gaga's life.

She is now working wight Marina, which is known for doing Art performances, linked to the public and the perception they can have. Well, ARTPOP will be a performance. Somehow, we will be able to see Gaga, at anytime and, most important, be able to control her.

"And the artist, once again, is in the control of the icon" (Ladygaga.com). Lady Gaga is know to be very open about her life but yet, has some secrets and privates part. I think she might put that asside during the ARTPOP era. By living her life constantly with the public, the media will have no choice but relying on the facts, because nothing, at all, will be hidden. In fact, I think she had this blackout to have time with her family and Taylor because, during ARTPOP she might not (or less) see them. The blackout was the break and time she needed to rest before her real performance.

Remember during the Vevo interview for Marry The Night, Gaga was talking about "What is a performance" and "is this moment real?". Well, she was closing the BTW era with the question that opens the ARTPOP era. She was wondering how she could mix performance and real life, artist and human.

She's been thinking about this for a while, and you can see that Marina inspired her (ShowStudio interview), especially with that special perfomance where she was on the table, with objects all around her and the public was allowed to to whatever they wanted to the artist. Gaga is taking that performance on a whole other level. Remember when there were rumors about the NASA collaborating with Gaga. To me, it seems obvious that with the app, not only will we see Gaga, we will control her. There might be a satellite connexion between all apps user and Gaga herself. Whether it's clothes/wigs/single choices/setlist , Gaga is litteraly giving her career to the public. She was hinting us when she left a note on LM where she shared her thougts of giving polls to the public.

I saw a "rupture" with gaga last year. You know she had those Monstervisions, she had fans planning desings for fashion, fans contest to direct a movie. She was interacting a lot with the fans, and it ended. I think at that point, the Haus took another turn with ARTPOP. I feel like what they were doing at that time might have been a smal project on the side, but it turned out to be an inspiration for the ARTPOP project, and eventually, all (or most of them) interactions were shut down, so that there would be a near distinction when ARTPOP would come out. Even the CAKEs videos... they were heavy insight at Lady Gaga's wild nights, in the bathtub with those 2 chixs (I never understood that tbh). But see, that was a long time ago, and since, we had NOTHING ABOUT HER LIFE. I think Terry's movie did also change of "goal".. I think it will be more about the creation of ARTPOP than the everyday life of Lady Gaga.

"Exploring Gaga's existence as a cultural interface". Where did we see the word interface, oh, yeah, on Twitter, and it's shut down. Lady Gaga is taking control of the media, and I think that she will not be going back on twitter or Facebook. ARTPOP app will be the media, and her running the app, she will become herself the media.

ARTPOP COULD MEAN ANYTHING , and it lies in our hands. "This is just rehearshal" (VMAS 2011), remember that ? Have you been to the BTWB? There was this one particular speech where she was saying that the whole point of the show was to extract as much information, love, ideas, dreams, fashion, music from the audience. She also said, "I am you". Doesn't that tie in with my theory?

(Last , I have my theory on the mask on the photo. I see it as being the frame, as the music, the album, the app, the technology are. But even with that frame, she's living with complete transparency, hiding nothing to us).

I don't know if that makes sense. There are plenty of clues that I can think of, I might edit my post and add things. Hope you like my theory, and hope you also think it makes sense.

xoxo
Jp. Dupuis

EDIT : I also had a though about why was the album/app pre-order date that important. Well. There's two months and a half between the app release/preoder and the real album.
WHAT IF, Gaga actually released the app, but not fully. Just with few samples of ALL the songs she wanted to use for ARTPOP, and she lets the public decide which one will make the final cut. I don't know how long it takes to put out an album, but I'm thinking that as long as all the music is recorded, it shouldn't be taking that long.
Imagine, Sept. 1, you open the ARTPOP app, and select your favourite sample, the album cover and other things. The fan would be in total control of how would the public react to the album! (Gosh that would be PERFECT).
On october 1, the app would shut down, and when you open it, a simple countdown leading to the "Big Bang"!

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

I love how in the promo photo; Gaga is wearing a tooth on her face :) i like teeth :) I hope "TEETH" is the first single :)

Ooolong

I don't want all the fans to control everything she does. Some of the fans are just distasteful.  :blehga:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

bobhabanai

I know I made a thread about my theory, but I want to contribute to this tread to. If its illegal to double post, tell me, I'll remove my post :)

Before you read this, please, know that my english is not that good, so there might be some mistakes, thanks you for your kidness. I know it's quite long, but it got me hyped writing it, so it might hype you too.

ARTPOP THEORY  :

This thread is about my whole idea of ARTPOP, there are quite a few clues included. I will not post the receipts, but they are obvious things.

I have this strong feeling that, with ARTPOP, Gaga will play her biggest performance, yet. In fact, I think that the whole idea of ARTPOP is to have window into Gaga's life.

She is now working wight Marina, which is known for doing Art performances, linked to the public and the perception they can have. Well, ARTPOP will be a performance. Somehow, we will be able to see Gaga, at anytime and, most important, be able to control her.

"And the artist, once again, is in the control of the icon" (Ladygaga.com). Lady Gaga is know to be very open about her life but yet, has some secrets and privates part. I think she might put that asside during the ARTPOP era. By living her life constantly with the public, the media will have no choice but relying on the facts, because nothing, at all, will be hidden. In fact, I think she had this blackout to have time with her family and Taylor because, during ARTPOP she might not (or less) see them. The blackout was the break and time she needed to rest before her real performance.

Remember during the Vevo interview for Marry The Night, Gaga was talking about "What is a performance" and "is this moment real?". Well, she was closing the BTW era with the question that opens the ARTPOP era. She was wondering how she could mix performance and real life, artist and human.

She's been thinking about this for a while, and you can see that Marina inspired her (ShowStudio interview), especially with that special perfomance where she was on the table, with objects all around her and the public was allowed to to whatever they wanted to the artist. Gaga is taking that performance on a whole other level. Remember when there were rumors about the NASA collaborating with Gaga. To me, it seems obvious that with the app, not only will we see Gaga, we will control her. There might be a satellite connexion between all apps user and Gaga herself. Whether it's clothes/wigs/single choices/setlist , Gaga is litteraly giving her career to the public. She was hinting us when she left a note on LM where she shared her thougts of giving polls to the public.

I saw a "rupture" with gaga last year. You know she had those Monstervisions, she had fans planning desings for fashion, fans contest to direct a movie. She was interacting a lot with the fans, and it ended. I think at that point, the Haus took another turn with ARTPOP. I feel like what they were doing at that time might have been a smal project on the side, but it turned out to be an inspiration for the ARTPOP project, and eventually, all (or most of them) interactions were shut down, so that there would be a near distinction when ARTPOP would come out. Even the CAKEs videos... they were heavy insight at Lady Gaga's wild nights, in the bathtub with those 2 chixs (I never understood that tbh). But see, that was a long time ago, and since, we had NOTHING ABOUT HER LIFE. I think Terry's movie did also change of "goal".. I think it will be more about the creation of ARTPOP than the everyday life of Lady Gaga.

"Exploring Gaga's existence as a cultural interface". Where did we see the word interface, oh, yeah, on Twitter, and it's shut down. Lady Gaga is taking control of the media, and I think that she will not be going back on twitter or Facebook. ARTPOP app will be the media, and her running the app, she will become herself the media.

ARTPOP COULD MEAN ANYTHING , and it lies in our hands. "This is just rehearshal" (VMAS 2011), remember that ? Have you been to the BTWB? There was this one particular speech where she was saying that the whole point of the show was to extract as much information, love, ideas, dreams, fashion, music from the audience. She also said, "I am you". Doesn't that tie in with my theory?

(Last , I have my theory on the mask on the photo. I see it as being the frame, as the music, the album, the app, the technology are. But even with that frame, she's living with complete transparency, hiding nothing to us).

I don't know if that makes sense. There are plenty of clues that I can think of, I might edit my post and add things. Hope you like my theory, and hope you also think it makes sense.

xoxo

Jp. Dupuis

EDIT : I also had a though about why was the album/app pre-order date that important. Well. There's two months and a half between the app release/preoder and the real album.

WHAT IF, Gaga actually released the app, but not fully. Just with few samples of ALL the songs she wanted to use for ARTPOP, and she lets the public decide which one will make the final cut. I don't know how long it takes to put out an album, but I'm thinking that as long as all the music is recorded, it shouldn't be taking that long.

Imagine, Sept. 1, you open the ARTPOP app, and select your favourite sample, the album cover and other things. The fan would be in total control of how would the public react to the album! (Gosh that would be PERFECT).

On october 1, the app would shut down, and when you open it, a simple countdown leading to the "Big Bang"!

people already confimed that the cover been shot...and gaga already wrote shes "track listing" she wont let us choose the songs...but ur idea sounds genius...gaga is an artists tho, i dont believe she will let us choose everything for her...if it depands on us, we will have 100 songs in the album, and she will be walking naked 24/7...

Notthebling

people already confimed that the cover been shot...and gaga already wrote shes "track listing" she wont let us choose the songs...but ur idea sounds genius...gaga is an artists tho, i dont believe she will let us choose everything for her...if it depands on us, we will have 100 songs in the album, and she will be walking naked 24/7...

And that's why there's ARTPOP. It's limitless possibilities inside a certain frame. Well, thats how I see it !

And who knows for the cover and tracklisting what happened to them...we never know with Gaga!

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

ChicaSkas

YASSSSSSSSSSS

PDF 7/23 â€@DJWS 2m

I'm gonna work on the CLLG files for a couple days everyone. So you have something nice to listen to.... :)

:Chica:

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :lala:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I don't want to ruin anything for you but you will be better of by not a--lyzing every step she takes, did you foresaw the release dates, or that she would randomly post a picture with them that exact day? :lolgaga: 

Gaga is Gaga and a lot of the times we don't know what she is doing until it's done, too much speculation gives us meltdowns that I would know. Some of what you say are actually relevant like ARTPOP became bigger than expected but controlling her? That ARTPOP will be an entire performance? maybe, maybe not we'll see but don't look too far away, the picture with the mask doesn't really represent anything about the album it's a fashion headware and mostly is questioned to be a hint for burqa. The thing with transparency  :awkney: 

bobhabanai

And that's why there's ARTPOP. It's limitless possibilities inside a certain frame. Well, thats how I see it !

And who knows for the cover and tracklisting what happened to them...we never know with Gaga!

i think the app will be an extension to LM.com...

and about gaga not returing to twitter: "This interface has been shutdown temporarily"

TEMPORARILY!!!! she will return, i think u might be reaching a lil...personally i am hoping for controversy free album, and very futaristic and s-xual sound+lyrics ...no burqua! no judas! no madonna! no nothing!! just gaga writing about her relation with taylor

• Shadow locked this topic