💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Karandr

Guys don't underestimate Perez's power... He like single handedly took down xtina (her music did too, but still)

P*rez is a joke. I'm not even an Xtina fan but "Feel this Moment" is absolutely slaying (at least, in Australia.) 

Nobody even takes his blog seriously any more -- he's completely irrelevant.

Wet Fire

The V magazine photoshoot is like Gaga is aiming on larger audiance with her s-xy yet innocent ( judging by the face) appeal. She wants straight people to listen to her music in a more massive scale.

Did it occur to anyone that we'll probably have the album cover by September 1st with the pre-order date?! :omg:

Karandr

New video of the guys of Cult Of Gaga :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e_slCuWvR8

https://twitter.com/CultofGaga

Something about these guys bug me. Their 100% yes/no answers to things nobody knows...all delivered in a smug "we know things" way. Makes me wanna tear my own face off out of second-hand embarrassment.

Like ... you're not insiders. Pls stop.

AgusPop

Something about these guys bug me. Their 100% yes/no answers to things nobody knows...all delivered in a smug "we know things" way. Makes me wanna tear my own face off out of second-hand embarrassment.

Like ... you're not insiders. Pls stop.

No, they are so cute.

Did it occur to anyone that we'll probably have the album cover by September 1st with the pre-order date?! :omg:

:omg:  You're right!  I hope so too

Karandr

No, they are so cute.

Yeah, they're vaguely cute, but that doesn't change the fact that they know just as little as we do regarding what songs are on ARTPOP. Remember how Gags said Y&I wouldn't going to be a single? Nobody knows what she's gonna do aside from her (and even then ...  :lolgaga: )

AgusPop

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive

"When POP suck the tits of ART"

Hey P.Who.Hilton, Gaga has good taste. She only copy the Great Masters

aaronyoji

omg so i saw this circulating on tumblr, supposedly a clearer version of that song gaga played in her car in nyc last year, the gaga music ARTPOP one, it sounds really cool, but might be fake

http://soundcloud.com/aaron-arakawa-1/song-from-car-ARTPOP

Fishnet Sinner

It hadn't occurred to me, but I must thank you for putting that delicious idea into my head.  :)

Raccoon

I remember someone said in the other thread, what if Gaga did something like that

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive

Well, whoever said it, you were right :)

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Sister

The V magazine photoshoot is like Gaga is aiming on larger audiance with her s-xy yet innocent ( judging by the face) appeal. She wants straight people to listen to her music in a more massive scale.

I will think so too, if she carries on in this same way. It's not a bad thing, but it's not as interesting, to me. She'll be more like all of the other pop girls out right now, Rihanna, Britney and Katy Perry come to mind. If she does move this way, I wonder if she'll be a bigger success.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Coldplay

I remember someone said in the other thread, what if Gaga did something like that

BPrQtmgCIAQchSo.jpg

Well, whoever said it, you were right :)

Yeah! I remember it too, he even edited a picture with Gaga's face on the painting, but it didn't look good. But the idea is almost the same!

Did you see the footage? At the end they're like Gaga, your tea is ready or fine or something along those lines. Although i want a  lead single unheard of that will blow our minds, tea is a great possibility, greater than burqa.

• Shadow locked this topic