Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

The Stranger

Ah okay sorry.

Hmm, as much as I love all the brilliant couplets she comes up with (my favorite being "Amidst all of these flashing lights, I pray the fame won't take my life"), I'm not totally convinced they're all meant to be song lyrics. I feel like she's just a creative person who likes to tweet that way. I could be wrong though. Did she tweet a lot of lyrics from BTW before that album came out?

Nevermind, I think those were it

Yeah, I agree. I remember once she put crosses around "Sunshine in the Darkness" and everyone thought it was a song title :dies:

The Stranger

Fame in IV form?

Sure she's not talking about FAME the fragrance???

She means like I-V, something that goes into your bloodstream at a hospital. Not the Roman numeral.

Rollercoaster

Yes. This one:

«If only Fame came in IV form could I bare being away from you. I live for the way that you cheer and scream for me. The Applause.»

"I won't die, but I can't live without you" too I think.

As far as VMA is concerned, she should walk the red carpet in the s-xiest dress ever. I mean... Japanese style with fabric at the front and back with open sides and a design twist... super plunging neckline so she has her boobs out, some diamonds or pearls hanging down between her boobs. Wig from Pride, silver shoulder pads that are slightly pointy. Makeup like pride. Bracelet in silver that curls around the forearm. Black heels, not boots, strappy heels.

She would look STUNNING. Still some hints of Gaga, but also very classic and s-xy.

Then comes the performance. Fibre optic wig, Theatre makeup. Rave lights. Mental choreography. Ruin all perception of her from the red carpet where she was a porcelain Lilly, beautiful and fragile. Bring it on.

has anyone discussed lacee's tweets? she said the single isnt BURQA?

She said the supposed leak of Burqa isn't Burqa

Edited by BadMonster

In the promo photo her hands are like in "The Scream" painting ..... She took art and made it pop.

nath4gaga

She means like I-V, something that goes into your bloodstream at a hospital. Not the Roman numeral.

IV means in vitro, i.e in a test tube...

The Stranger

IV means in vitro, i.e in a test tube...

Yeah, a test tube that takes your blood. Used in Hospitals.

AgusPop

http://soundcloud.com/siddheshkarekar/lady-gaga-pizza-2011

We should send it to huffingtonpost :rofl:

output-srwndw-694803.gif

• Shadow locked this topic