Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
actor

Ashley Tisdale

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

article-0-1DC1C72400000578-875_634x748.j

Beautiful in blue: God sported an eye-catching turquoise mini-dress as she headed out shopping in Beverly Hills on Sunday

article-0-1DC1C6D500000578-485_634x453.j

Zoom[zoom]ing off: Godsus got behind the wheel of her car

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

article-2626877-1DC9BEA900000578-763_634

The Disney Chanteuse serving legs for days, fashion for months, face for years, and slayage for eternity

Ray of Light

Ashley Tisdale is ending her single days in style! The 28-year-old Goddess is engaged to musician Christopher French, and she just celebrated her bachelorette party in Miami  along with that girl Vanessa Hudgens, and other friends.

1400333036_ashley-tisdale-g.jpg

87212e9f6679f83000e8f883e5c1ea7e6da2b979

• 3 months later...
MonsterVSAnimal

Guilty Pleasures was a guilty pleasure of mine when it came out tbh.

I still listen to Hot Mess today, it slays me. But some of her songs, like Hair, were catchy but I was like "Who wrote these?" :awkney:

Ray of Light

Guilty Pleasures was a guilty pleasure of mine when it came out tbh.

I still listen to Hot Mess today, it slays me. But some of her songs, like Hair, were catchy but I was like "Who wrote these?" :awkney:

Yeesss henny

Revive this

2004%20Love%20Profusion.gif

HausOfMark

what ever happened to her new album? or does she not have one coming and just released that one song couple months ago

-Mark

YAAAAAAAAS, after seeing this thread i went to download her discography and I only listened to Headstrong's Intro, but it SLAAAAAAAYED ME YAAAAAAAAS

Ray of Light

YAAAAAAAAS, after seeing this thread i went to download her discography and I only listened to Headstrong's Intro, but it SLAAAAAAAYED ME YAAAAAAAAS

:applause: it gets better

Jesse Pinkman

OMG I had no clue we had a Ashley thread here. I love ha! I recently rediscovered her hymn Be Good to Me and bought it on iTunes :legend:

She's so beautiful and talented :flutter:

It's science, bitch

• 4 months later...
Ray of Light

24CE112000000578-2915885-image-a-26_1421

Ashley Tisdale wore an all-white textured ensemble that included floral motif details on the bustier and high-waisted pants, and had on nude sandal heels at the Nine Zero One Salon Melrose Place launch party in Los Angeles

what ever happened to her new album? or does she not have one coming and just released that one song couple months ago

It's been delayed scrapped

• 2 months later...
Ray of Light

26EFA24200000578-3008954-image-m-33_1427

It's been a decade since Tisdalesus landed The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody and High School Musical role. 

But Ashleyeezus announced her official TV comeback on Saturday, with a starring role in Clipped, a new high school drama on TBS comedy.

The fitness fanatic BEAUTY (who doesn't need leaked nudes or famous lovers to be relevant) was making sure she maintained her disciple-ways on Monday, looking holy and heavenly as she headed to the gym in the midst of her excitement.

• 1 month later...
Henry

#Bump

THIS BOP JUST CAME ON :giveup: 

Th-Th-This beat is hypnotic
I wanna ride it like a shofa
The sound of zonic's
Controlling me just like a rova
I go bionic, so D-D-DJ put it on
I'm losing logic and cruising deeper in the zone

Ray of Light

I don't know who she is